Softening Flex PVC

Can anyone tell me if soaking flex PVC will make it more pliable? I need to make some tight turns with it and need to get some added flexibility. Also ... dose it tend to want to return to its former shape as it cools?
    Rob

Cool

I used a hair dryer. worked pretty good. Not sure if you have one of those kicking around. You could probally heat it in the oven.

you can try to use boiling water soak it for a few mins and it should go to any shape you like if you can get it setup and then put it in a freezer for about 20 secs it shoudl stay almost permanently
    Craig

Tank: 77gal reef, deltec AP600 skimmer, 440W VHO lighting.
    Livestock:Coral beauty, Tomato Clown, Yellow Tang, magenta dottyback, 3 stripe damsel, yellow tail damsel, coral banded shrimp

A few seconds under the elements of the oven did it for me.

I used a heat gun for removing paint on all types of pliable tubing on my tank. Always does the trick. Usually, it will hold the shape pretty much if you can keep it in place while it cools down.

I have a good heat gun that I can use Greg so next question would be ... Can I heat it up, put it in place and glue it all in one operation?
    Rob

yep, just don't heat the ends. it'll stay soft for some time so you'll be okay. heat gun is better than a blowdryer greg has more toys than most of us