Anyone Using Golden Pearls

I recently got a package of Golden Pearls 5-50 micron size and was wondering is anyone had gotton any instructions on how to use it. The package is pretty bare bones as is there web site and I was wondering how much of the product to mix up and add to the tank. I had been using 1 teaspoon of ReefRoids by Polylab, however, when I mixed up this amount with the Golden Pearls, it seemed too much. I have emailed BrineShrimpDirect, however I don not expect to receive a response until some time next week.
    If my wife asks, it was only $20.

Hardware:
    220 Gal Mostly SPS Reef, 66 gal sump with refuge, 33 gal refugium, Gen-X Mak-5 Return, 3 x IceCap 250 MH, 2 x 110 VHO, Deltec APF600 Skimmer and a Deltec AP-600, Geo 6-18 Calcium Reactor, 2 x Tunze Stream 6100, Profilux Plus II EX Controller.

that stuff suppose to be high concentrated ain't it, something like the 30ml is suppose to treat 50gallon 50 times over or somethintg

gp active spheres is very concentrated...I add about .5 ml every other evening when the lights go out..excellent product..I mix it with aquarium water then just pour it in...

Hmm.. I've been adding 4 spoonfuls, using the tiny spoon that came with my spray-dried phyto (clam food) every 4th day. I have no idea the actual size, but mixing that much in a glass of tank water makes the glass look cloudy.

You can tell it's in the water for about 15-20 minutes (skimmer off) and then it's gone.

Am I using too much?

Cheers!
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

The .5ml seemed a little light. The 5ml seemed a little heavy. I think I will try 2.5ml until I get an answer from Brine Shrimp Direct. When I do I will post their recommendations.

Hardware:
    220 Gal Mostly SPS Reef, 66 gal sump with refuge, 33 gal refugium, Gen-X Mak-5 Return, 3 x IceCap 250 MH, 2 x 110 VHO, Deltec APF600 Skimmer and a Deltec AP-600, Geo 6-18 Calcium Reactor, 2 x Tunze Stream 6100, Profilux Plus II EX Controller.

Here is the response I got from BSD. I guess I will have to write them back and let them know that I am using it as a coral supplement. I will try the half teaspoon tonight and see how long it takes to clear. I usually turn everything off and let it free float in the water column, but, mabey I will leave one of the Streams on to move it around. I guess the skimmer will take care of what is left over, I just hate wasting it.

Dear Sheldon,

Thank you for your inquiry. A good rule of thumb for feeding instructios
    for any dry feed, including golden pearls, is as much as your fish can
    cosume in about 5 minutes. So put a small amount in your tank and observe
    your fish for about five min. If they consume all that you fed then, you
    may increase the amount you used, if there are still some pearls left
    over after 5 min. then you should decrease the amount. If you have any
    other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warmest Regards,
    Aubrey
    BSD

Hardware: