cleaner shrimp food?

Hi there. I'm having a bit of a problem trying to figure out how to feed my shrimp. I know they will eat food that falls to the bottom, but my clown won't let any fall to the bottom. He eats insane amounts of food each days, and seems to find it offensive if he misses any. So, my question is this: what can I do to ensure that my cleaner is getting enough food? Thanks...

my clean swims to my hand lol.. so i feed it that way.. my peppermint just started doing the same..

What do you feed him?

My shrimps will eat anything, I usually feed them mysis or flake food. Both cleaner and peppermint shrimp eat from my hand.

i feed them homemade food.. my mix is.. Nori/fresh fish/cyclopeeze/fresh shrimp/brine shrimp.. all blended together.. then frozen.. i made a new batch last week..
    smells real fishy hehe which is good.. and all my hermits jump up and run towards my hand when i stick it in lol.. shrimp and clowns go nuts... and my royal gramma chases them away for first serving lol...

im thinking next batch to add a little Garlic to it.. just for preventative measures..

once you add enough food, your clowns will be full and allow the rest of the food to fall to the bottom. The shrimps will likely eat enough from all the leftovers if you are feeding enough. Or you can always get sinking pellets (like Kent Marine's) and throw a whole bunch in at the same time. while the clowns are chasing some before they get to the bottom, others will sink to the bottom where the shrimps will jump on them.
    Albert
    My Photos