Ocellaris clowns laying eggs

Just though I would share a little video (if I can get it in here) of my clowns laying some eggs yesterday.
    I did not even know they were a mated pair yet. They seem to be fairly distant at times, but I guess they are somewhat familiar with each other now!!
    I did some initial search on what it takes to be able to maintain the offspring, but I am not prepared for that just yet, so I guess there will be a bit of extra food in the tank in a couple of weeks.

65 gal. w/40 sump, 90 gal. w/30 sump, 20 gal. frag/holding tank and a whole bunch of paraphanalia to go with it!

As of about a month ago. Mine started constantly laying eggs just like this. I guess it just eventually becomes food for the other tank mates.
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

thats awesome, thanks for posting the vid. :b15:
    `

120S RR tank with 60G basement sump / fuge

Return Pump: Little Giant 4-MDQX SC
    Water Movement: MP40W, Seio 1500, (2) Hydor K4's
    Lighting: 400W SE MH with 10K Venture
    Skimmer: Euro-Reef RS250 with gate valve
    Other: RODI, RDSB, PO4/AC reactor

My Gallery