Thread: New Dusters

New Dusters

I got three new feather dusters. It was supposed to be 2 XL Hawaiian and a red but I think things must have been mixed up. I am happy with them anyway. Still having some trouble with placement. It seems that there may be too much flow in alot of areas in my tank. I placed this one half way up in the rocks. I thought this would have to most trouble but it opens more than the rest. It has a very pretty burgundy/brown color.

This is the second of the large ones. The colors are a little lighter.

The last one is small and I thought it was going to be black and red. It is difficult to tell form the picture but it is red and white/pink. This one doesn't come out very much. It seems to know when someone is looking at it, even from accross the room.

Hi Andrew - My two are almost identical to yours. Same colouring too, that worked out nicely, good we got one of each instead of both of us having two the same. That was luck, I had no idea when I was sorting them in the bag at 4am I don't how they measured the 5-6" across advertised, they're nice dusters but normal sized. Like you, I'm happy with them anyway. I also had trouble positioning mine and ended up with both in rock crevices. They're both happy and open.

The red ones are always smaller than Hawaiians. They have varying amounts of red too. I've never seen one that is all red. Yours looks like a pretty peppermint duster to me.
    Susan

I might move the second one, it just doesn't seem as happy as the one in the rocks. As for the size it must have been a man measuring them. The rest of the order turn out great too. The Sally Lightfoot crab is a laugh and a half. She is very very fast. The two emarlds seem happy, they go back and forth on the front glass waving their claws like they are trying to get your attention.

A man measuring them ..... bwahahhaa, I needed a chuckle today

Crabs are fun aren't they.
    Susan