Thread: My tank so far

My tank so far

Ok well its only been running a few months now but its finally starting to shape up and look like something, man all this waiting is hard!! anyway heres a few pics.
    Craig

Tank: 77gal reef, deltec AP600 skimmer, 440W VHO lighting.
    Livestock:Coral beauty, Tomato Clown, Yellow Tang, magenta dottyback, 3 stripe damsel, yellow tail damsel, coral banded shrimp

and another

ok wish i could figure out how to put em all in the same post
    Craig

Livestock:Coral beauty, Tomato Clown, Yellow Tang, magenta dottyback, 3 stripe damsel, yellow tail damsel, coral banded shrimp

Your off to a good start Weeble. Your Yellow Tang and others look healthy.
    Rob

i think it looks great Weeble! I love the three striped damsel...too bad they're so mean!
    "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

actually the 3 stripe is very well behaved he gave the yellow tang a rough time for the frist day he was in and after that hes been fine he was put into his place by the magenta dottyback he dont take crap from anybody!
    Craig

oh and thanks for the encouragement fellas, means alot to us ppl still learning, but i guess the learning never ends with this stuff
    Craig

Looks real nice. So your saying that the three striped damsel behaves himself with the others? I only ask cause I have a blue and three striped damsel in a small tank cause I was told they would be bullies.

Nope mine behaves himself just finei did have a blue devil and hes called devil for a reason he was rough but hes gone now
    Craig

hey your tank looks great. the aquascaping looks very natural.
    Albert
    My Photos

thanks Alrha i tried actually had it way different but had to move things around to catch the blue devil and when i was done just kinda put it all together as quick as i could
    Craig