Drywall: any taper's out there?

I'm currently in the process of drywalling my cottage.
    Should be done by mid-April.
    I'm looking for someone who would be able to tape/sand the drywall in late April.
    Do you know anyone in the Ottawa area? (cottage is located 1 hour north of Orleans, in Denholm, Quebec).
    Regards,
    Patrick.
    Ottawa (Orleans), Ontario
    Yahoo IM: pwallnfld

<---- Will never drywall again!!!

Good luck finding someone that doesn't a drop 4x8 sheet on your head when your trying to do the ceiling...

ijo
    pwall... I know someone who does this... send me a PM

IJO

Quote Originally Posted by DARK
    <---- Will never drywall again!!!

Good luck finding someone that doesn't a drop 4x8 sheet on your head when your trying to do the ceiling...
    Yep, been there.
    Ceiling is done, that was a pain. Should be finished the rest of the drywall in a couple of weeks. It's taking that long as I'm short 10 sheets and I have to wait until more snows goes away (still 2+ feet deep).
    I'm hoping by mid-April to be able to drive in and if this weather keeps up, shouldn't be an issue.
    Got to get it taped/sanded, then painted and put the kitchen back together. May longweekend isn't that far off.
    Regards,
    Patrick.
    Ottawa (Orleans), Ontario
    Yahoo IM: pwallnfld

I decided that other than the huge wall that extends from 11 feet to 25 feet above my aquarium I wasn't going to tape and sand any drywall in my house. I put the tape on and put one coat of plaster on (not doing a particularly good job.) I then knock the points down with a trowel and put a coat of Structo-Lite over the whole wall. I mix it fairly dry, get it up onto the wall with a 3" knife, then spread it our roughly with a 10: round cornered trowel. I end up with a nice European plaster looking finish and put a coat of paint over it.

Hank.
    220G mixed reef main, 30 G (3 x 10) brood/grow-out, 25 G secondary, 6 G frag with shared sump

Return Pump: Iwaki MD55RLT
    Water Movement: Tunze Turbelle Stream 6060, 4 x MaxiJet 1200
    Lighting: 60" Outer Orbit dual 250 W 10k HQI and quad 48" T5HO Actinic
    Skimmer: Precision Marine Bullet-2 with Iwaki MD55RLT, WC610 waste collector, and gate valve

Experience: Fresh since 1976 - Marine since 1987

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hank.carr