Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Jumping frogs for Quebec basketball team!?!

If you think you've been called frogs or heard ribbit ribbit enough take a read at this news tidbit. What would you rather be known for "The Kebekwa's" or "The Jumping Frogs" ABA team from Quebec?

Either way here's your logo;

"the frog was recommended by several marketing firms that tested various ideas with focus groups. "

All I can say is wtf...

cause ya, that has everything to do with quebec... lol how come they never just went with the fleur-de-lis?

Les Grenouilles Sautantes!? Hehehe I for one, being a nth generation born and raised in Hull, Quebec, cannot help but applause the courage of that guy!! :hysterica
    This is the 21st century and people have to evolve and grow up, learn to leave the past in the past and have the capability of laughing at ourselves. :biglaugh2

Small people with small mind always stir up the pot about anything and everything. Mankind needs to grow up....

My 2 cents!

PS: HOURRA pour les Grenouilles Sautantes!!!

:speedbana :happy2: :heavymeta :bananadan :firejump2 :jump2:

:beer: :beer: :beer:
    Serge

Common Sense - Is'nt!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricepicker
    cause ya, that has everything to do with quebec... lol how come they never just went with the fleur-de-lis?
    No, that would have been too eazy! :hysterica

:beer: :beer:
    Serge

Common Sense - Is'nt!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge
    This is the 21st century and people have to evolve and grow up, learn to leave the past in the past and have the capability of laughing at ourselves.

This is an American League, that isn't going to happen with the racism and prejudice that still thrives there. Either way why invite ridicule upon yourself?

Banned
    Odd thing, the only people that seem to have any concerns voiced here aren't from Quebec. In fact were're all from Ontario and none of us are Quebecers.

Serge I'm sorry to inform you that you're really not laughing at yourself... you're laughing at Quebecers. Your 'heart' may be Quebecois but you're not so ya... "HURRAH for Jumping Frogs". Just an fyi from one 'small mind' Ontarian to another deluded Ontarian.

How can his heart be From quebec but not the rest of him? he said he is Nth generation.

Isnt rockland like 10 seconds away from quebec anyways?
    Who says Dogs are the only creature that's happy to see you?

Pics --> http://aquariacanada.com/PhotoPost/s...r=1248&cat=500

Banned
    Easy... he lives in Ontario and his home is in Ontario therefore he's an Ontarian not a Quebecois.

I live in Quebec, my wife was born & raised here. We both think the "Kebekwa" name & logo is cute. Both of us could care less about basketball mind you & wouldn't go to a game if we were given free tickets.

Cheers!
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

Banned
    Also, I'm getting kinda sick of the Emails I'm getting from some of you Quebecers for posting this. Kindly screw off....

Sadly I've needed to uncheck the email option and I no longer plan to read pm's (well for the most part). The harassment I've received over this thread far out weighs the help I've received from this forum, which was no help. Sad, out of all the boards I belong to (and some are political forums) the most childish response and from a large number (22 emails from different people last count) was from a forum in Quebec and all the emails originated out of Quebec servers. I know not all Quebec is like this but, this doesn't help me hold Quebecers in high regard at the moment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast