Thread: Ufc 74

Ufc 74

I don't know about anyone else, but UFC 74 was the best overall event I had ever seen. Every fighter I wanted to win, had won. Quebec Canada OWNED it with the victories from patrick cote and George St.pierre. They each had tough fighters that were on winning streaks. I was especially surprised when GSP said he was a better wrestler than Koscheck, who is the best wrestler in mma... And then to see George dominate him in wrestling was just insane... Hopefully GSP's request for the UFC to come to Montreal is going to happen; especially since he really put the pressure on dayna white.
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

It was a great event. GSP and Couture put on a great show!!!

It was insane, but it would have been nice if GSP managed to get the guy in that komoto and submission him, he was so close many times. The opponent couldn't/didn't really do much.

Best fight was no doubt the main match! The guy was so messed up.
    10.G Nano Reef
    40.G Reef (ITW)