Thread: hi

Post hi

i have just joined your reefing community. i have a 28gl hqi nano with a 1/5 hp chiller, saphire skimmer, saphire carbon reactor. and a 5w uv. i keep mostly high end zoas, lge flame ang., yellow sailfin blenny, alge blenny, orchad dottiback, and a pair of saddleback clowns. i have been in reefing for over 23 years. i an retired, with 8 grand child. and 3 great grand child. thay all love my tank and all get a chance at feeding times. i hope to meet most of you by messaging. thanks, rodney denny, chillicothe, il

liv
    welcome to aquaria canada Rodney !
    glad to have you onboard.
    post a pic of your tank when u get a chance :b2:

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Welcome to AC! Definitely need to see some pics.
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

Welcome Rodney!
    Sounds like you have experience in this hobby. I look forward to reading what you have to say- you must be doing something right in order to stay in this hobby!

Mike

Welcome a board! :b2:
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse