Thread: Sweet Tank!!

I don't want to try to clean that glass. That would be a lesson in frustration.

I'll come to your place and admire.

Vickie

Nice idea but for a reef that would be horrible. Lighting would be impossible due to its height. Decorating would be crazy with live rock as it's too narrow, and water circulation adn dead spots would be a night mare.

leave it to me to ruin a good thing....hahahaha...nice idea though...would make a great discus cichlid tank I guess.

The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

Ok for fish only...

If you were to put that sucker on a suspended wood floor you would want to add support from underneath. Some jack posts and beams for sure.
    Rob

Have any of you ever been to any of the Rainforest cafes? Each one has something similar as their entrance to the eating area and also have 2 S shaped tanks in the eating areas. They are however FO tanks with fake corals for reasons Mouse mentioned. I'm thinking they are done by a company called "Living Colors" as the tanks are using a filtration system like this company uses on all their tanks. It is usually fake coral islands in the middle of the tank molded out of latex and airbrushed, hiding all the returns and whatnot so that the tanks are viewable on all sides. This company is also the one that did the tank in the movie with Rob Schnieder where he was the tank maintenance guy babysitting the house called Gigolo or something like that.