Run Time Errors ???

WOW .... I don't know what has changed with my computer but I am getting a chit load of run time errors all of a sudden and being asked if I want to debug? How can I turn is BS off or correct the issue in WIN XP (SP1 and completely up to date)?
    Rob

Ohh..this is a PC fix forum now, ;-)

Hope this helps...it's borrowed info:

"It seems to me that you maybe just have JavaScript debugging enabled. If this is that case you can turn script debugging off by going to "Internet Options" from the "Control Panel" or under the "Tools" menu from within IE. From there click on the "Advanced" tab (should be on the right). Once you are there look for an item that says "Disable script debugging". If this box is unchecked check it and that should stop the dialog box from popping up...."
    Keep passing the open windows!

HEY ... this is an "off topic" post EH ... Thanks bud ... I'll check it out before these messages drive me round the bend .
    Rob

:-) Fixed ... The question is ... how did the setting get changed without input from me? HMMMM when will someone put Bill back in the garage where he belongs.
    Thanks Pubber
    Rob

Glad it worked...might not be the result of the ongoing wayward efforts of Bill though, could be what Hermit Crabs really do when people are fast a sleep!! Be afraid, be very afraid.
    Keep passing the open windows!