Humidity from tanks

Anyone have humidty problems in there house? I have it really high, and mold is starting to grow on the ceiling. Anyone else have this problem? And what do you do? Thanks.

I'm wondering if an Air Conditioner will solve the problem. It may cause more evaporation since it's sucking moisture from the air?

I only have a 45 gallon tank but am wonder if it will become a problem..It usually rather dry in my condo during the winter months so the tank has made my room more comfortable. Dunno about this summer with the AC.( new to this place )
    45 Gallon
    x2 96WPC Lights, x2 9W over CPR fuge, x1 36W T5 Actinic
    Remora C skimmer, Ehiem Cannister
    Solon Wrasse,Yellow Tang, Clarkii Clown, Blue Neon Goby, Mandarin
    Assorted Zoo's,Shrooms,Rics, LPS

only 2 ways to solve humidity either through a air exchanger
    or a air conditioner a air exchanger normally does 100% exhaust with a mixed air intake meaning air drawn in from outside is mixed with return air from house which is never allowed to go below 55 degrees otherwise in the winter months condensation would occur within the duct work. this is usually controlled through a motorized damper

in your case a air conditioner would be the best option keep the house at 72 or 23 degrees c in the summer months

do not discouraged if during the really hot day's in the summer meaning in the high 30's you will probly not be able to hold the temp at 21 or 23 because of the outdoor humidex this is normal raise your stat to 25 to avoid freezing the a/c coil and things will be fine

In the summer with my central air going the house is good. Just the winters when it's cold outside I get a ton of condensation on my windows upstairs. I constantly have my dehumidifier going. It helps alot but still it keeps coming. My basement doesn't seem to be effected, just the upstairs.

Well an air conditioner will cool things down but will not necessarily reduce humidity that much depending on the age of your home. In most of the newer homes almost all of the air that is brought into your home and put through the heating / cooling system comes from outside. Being that this source of humidity is inside your air conditioning will not have as big an effect on the situation as one might think. In newer well sealed homes the only way to manage humidity is to use a dehumidifier.
    Rob