Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi guys, im new here, im a beginner in Salt water, i have a 77 gallons waiting in my room, im waiting to have all my stock before starting my cycle, i dont want to kill a fish, well, im reading all your posts and im learning a lot !

p.s : im french so my english kinda Suck

Thx for Reading, i hope to start my tank pretty soon and taking some pics

bonjour, i speak french better than i write it, i'm from montreal too...... welcome here!!!

Well if you dont want to kill any fish i would cycle it out with live rock or place a pice of raw shrimp in the tank. You could even put in 4 or 5 mollies.

go with the raw fish cycling. even before you add live rock. that way your ammonia levels wont kill what life thats left on the rock when you get it.
    WELCOME

Good idea aquaman but i think the rock can handle it. A fellow reefer cycled his rock and guess what he found 3 months later. not just one but 2 BTA's on the rock.

Welcome

WOW dooe! thats amazing. but for safety sakes its good to reduce as much ammonia as possible especially if using uncured LR. god knows what cool things will survive. its good to have your sandbed and filter cycled first