Can someone do me a favor?

I need a ball valve....or gate valve, whatever you want to call it. I need to throttle back a Mag 7 pump and I cannot find a ball valve anywhere locally to buy one.

Would anyone in the maritimes or ontario be able to pick one up for me from home depot or wherever and let me pay them for it and have it shipped down?
    Visit my Reef @ NewfieReef.com

I'll gladly do it if you tell me what diameter of pipe you are using. I can ship it next day express tomorrow (to late to ship tonight) and you will get it Mon. If someone can get it to you before then, great. Just let me know tomorrow before 9 when I plan on going into town.

Vickie

Do you still need this? What size? I will be heading into town in about an hour. Please PM your address as well.

Vickie

Vickie:

Thanks very much for offering to get one for me. I had a tip from someone local to check out canadian tire....and I found something that I can probably make work for my application.

I'm testing it out today to see if it'll work and not leak on me....If I still need it, I'll let you know this week sometime.

Thanks again!
    Visit my Reef @ NewfieReef.com

Not a problem. I can pick it up any time I'm in town.

Vickie