Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BUYER BEWARE

Exclamation Dirty thief

Well, I have been putting off writing this message, hoping my lights would show up, but they don't.

On July 15 I sent Chazzes ( Chuck Snyder) all the cash nessasary to buy the lighting listed here. Unfortunately I have yet to recieve the lights, and the Phone #s he gave me have been disconnected. At the beginning he at least made excuses via email, now he quit responding. I know some of you here have met him before, perhaps you can help me track him down and maybe I can get some of my money back. I am not going to quit on this and actually have a friend from St Thomas having a look around for him or his wife Denise. I mean how many Industrial painters can there be? Once he is found, the Police will be called.
    I just wanted to warn everyone to please take your time and don't stupidly rush into these online deals. Make sure you know who you are dealing with. And make sure it isn't CHAZZES.

That is very good advise Arty Morty. Myself I only buy using pay pal or a buyer protected charge card so that I may have recourse if a deal comes apart at the seams. The other option is to buy cash and carry only from people within your area so the exchange of cash for items can be done. I do hope you can get resolve in regard to this issue.
    I DO HOWEVER THINK YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE TITTLE OF YOUR POST TO SOMETHING ELSE because first impressions of readers well be that there is a thief within Aquarium Canada. And we know this is not the case.
    Rob

My 15 minutes are up, so I can no longer edit.

Perhaps just DIRTY THIEF whould have been good.

how about BUYER BEWARE
    Rob

That really sucks!!!HOw much were the ligths and wwhat kind of lighting was it if you dond mind me asking?

Hope fully you will track him down.This site is like a little online community and you would think that you could trust people here since we all enjoy the same interest.I guess some people just sont care

Robs right you should change your posting.....or ask ijo to change it for you
    Derik...

MH 250w 10k on Cap&coil M58 socket wirered $100
    Powercompact 2 x 55w 9600k reflector 48" retro electronic ballast switched $100
    VHO 2 x 110w 10k 48" Waterprof endcaps 48"reflector Reeftech electronic Balast (8 weeks old) $200

With the shipping cost from London, ONT, to St. Albert, Alberta, I paid to him 450.00... PLUS the 30.00 it cost me to send the cash Western Union!!!

ijo
    Sorry to hear this Arty Morty.... I have never dealt with CHAZZES myself... maybe he will be able to respond once he reads this post.... I agree with you... online deals is risky... especially when your not dealing with an actual company.

IJO

Can you pm me the phone number you had for him.. Maybe i can help you out!

No problem tooloud, any help I can get would be great!

Arty,.

I pmd you .. Please reply.. thanks!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast