Are you a member of several boards

Hi everyone I found this program the best if you are a member of other boards.

Its called Crazy Browser and it is Free and Rock Solid!
    You can surf by Gourps like I have a group for Forums all forums pop up under tabs where you can view them without loosing the page you were at before.

Crazy Browser is a powerful Web browser. It has the ability to open multiple sites and windows inside a single browser task. This Web browser also has a Smart Pop-up Blocker - it blocks all the annoying pop-ups automatically!

This free Web Browser has full support for Windows XP Theme and P3P privacy policy and JavaScript error suppression.... It can handle multiple monitors and has tab status indicators. Annoying ad windows can be removed automatically and multiple pages can be saved and reopened together. Crazy Browser comes with many preconfigured search engines, but you can extend it to use your own.

Major Features:

Tabbed Interface Web browser:It has the ability to open multiple sites and windows inside a single browser task. Browser tabs may be aligned at the top or the bottom of Crazy Browser and may be displayed on either one or multiple rows.
    Full Windows XP Theme support. Cool!
    Smart Pop-up Blocker. Cool!
    This is the best pop-up Blocker - it blocks all the annoying pop-ups automatically!
    No configuration, no black list. It is Smart Pop-up Blocker!

Security: This has full support for P3P privacy policy and zone-based security assignments.
    Multimedia Data Loading: Turn loading of multimedia data on/off with just one click.
    Multiple Engine Searching: Crazy Browser comes with many preconfigured search engines, but you can extend it to use your own.
    Middle mouse button click on links open on new tab. Cool!
    HTH

ReefSalt

Before you buy anything......Read and Research .

Setup:
    265 gl SPS Reef. AquaScape Marco Rock 150lbs ( Upgrading to a 300gl Deep Dimension)
    Ecotech Radion Pro x 4 & Ecotech ReefLink
    Decante 75g
    Pompe de Remonte PCX55
    Reef Octopus SRO-5000SSS
    Reacteur Sulphur H&S Pour Nitrate
    2x Phosban 550

Frag Tank:
    Perfect0 45 cube sur le system central
    Totoka LR 50lb
    Radion Gen2
    Vortech MP10W

Oops... the link,

http://www.crazybrowser.com
    HTH

ReefSalt

Setup:
    265 gl SPS Reef. AquaScape Marco Rock 150lbs ( Upgrading to a 300gl Deep Dimension)
    Decante 75g
    Pompe de Remonte PCX55
    Reef Octopus SRO-5000SSS
    2x Phosban 550

Frag Tank:
    Totoka LR 50lb
    Radion Gen2
    Vortech MP10W

ijo
    The latest netscape also has these tabs your talking about... I used to be a huge IE supporter but with the amount of sites I surf... it was getting hard to kep track of the 10 IE windows i had open.

IJO

speaking of blocking popups, I find it ironic that when you open the link above for the crazy browser, it automatically opens another window to a site about an popup ad blocker.....I've used Mozilla's Firefox (with tab and adblocker functionality among others) for a few months now and dumped IE.
    thanks.
    thien

Another browser that uses tabs is opera. I am trying it at home, along with IE and Netscape. Opera is basically shareware. If you like it, you can purchase it. There are a couple features that are disabled, but for the most part it is full function. It does not have pop-up block. I use Stopzilla for that.
    180g with 2 x 54g corner bowfront bookends. 220 FOWLR in the works, 75g sump, 75g fuge, 75g QT.
    Solaris I4 72", 2 x 150 HQI Outer Orbit Pendants, Reeflo Orca 250, Profilux controller, Tunze 6101's and 6055's, Deltec CA Rx, PM Kalk Mixer, PM SR45 reactors.

You can all solve all your problems buy using an Apple Macintosh. Safari is great and has had tabbed browsing for quite a while.:jump2:
    Albert
    My Photos

Avant Browser has also been doing this for a very long time (more than 2 years) and it uses the IE ocx so you can reach every website (unlike some browsers).

It also has a huge ammount of features including mouse gesture recognition, RoboForm integration, built in search bar for any search engine etc.

You might want to run adaware if you have one of these "non-standard" browsers. They are normally riddled with spy ware.

Macs r teh debbil!
    -Dazz

Alrha,you sound like my dad with his Mac
    HTH

ReefSalt

Setup:
    Decante 75g
    Pompe de Remonte PCX55
    Reef Octopus SRO-5000SSS
    2x Phosban 550

Frag Tank:
    Totoka LR 50lb
    Radion Gen2
    Vortech MP10W