Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OK Typist ... HELP

I don`t know what the Heck I am doing but there must be some shortcut key combo that is changing my language setting from English to French. It is driving me nuts because I have to go into my control panel to change it back every time it happens. Is there a keyboard shortcut to change the language. what`s the shortcut to change it back to English.

ÉÉÉÉÉÉ - those were supose to be question marks .

Rob

ijo
    lol... I don't know of the shortcut.. but I have a blue EN icon in my system tray I can click and change the keybord language.... if you don't have one on your sytem tray maybe you could go take a course and learn French lol (IJO always has a solution : )

IJO

Usually the Left Alt+Shift will do the trick..

Also when you go change it in the options under control panel, check in there, you can also see what the shortcut key currently is and you can also change it..

AK

BTW: Thanks again for the extras!!! Really appreciated!!

EDIT: What Ivan posted works as well if you have the language bar enabled under the CP options...
    20G Reef Tank (Starting again...)

Learn French ÉÉÉÉ (look .. more question marks LOL LOL).... I can`t learn English and I am English.
    Rob

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    As ak_sniper mentioned, use LEFT-ALT and SHIFT to change languages.
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

HEY ... can I turn OF the short cut keys altogether?
    Your Welcome Pascal. The threaded one is a reducer from a 1.5 inch bulkhead fitting in case your wondering why I gave you that one. You got that SQUID hooked up yet?
    Rob

THANKS guys. Man it was driving me NUTS LOL LOL LOL ?????? hey neat question marks
    Rob

Yeah you can turn em off altogether in the options....which windows do you have ? In XP under regional and language options you go under Languages->Details->Key Settings then choose the one you wanna modify then Change Key Sequence and uncheck Switch input languages...

Easiest way though, is if you dont use the french one, remove the language altogether, then no problems

Nope not yet, cut out my canopy this morning to fit my u tubes on, gonna finish my canopy this week and will get started on my plumbing also...so soon ill have it setup and i might be able to start cylcing in approx 1 month

AK

OK ... make sure you DON'T count on those pull straps to create a leak proof connections. Go with stainless steel hose clamps bud.
    Rob

SS hose clamps, will do!

AK

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast