Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My apologizes

My apologizes

First off I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my last post. I am truly sorry, it was uncalled for and truly unprofessional.

I have spent too much time on another site, where my setup got slammed and I ended up venting in the wrong direction, that post was meant for someone else.

Plus, it looks like that I have to sell everything off (that sucks after 2 1/2 years of hard work and devotion, I have to sell my children cause I am moving back to St Margaret's Bay.

I guess the brightside is that I will be able to use NSW when I get set up again and be able to join ARRG.

Please accept my deepest apologizes. I am truly sorry.

If anyone in the GTA is interested in the livestock drop me a line. I wont be parting with the equipment its going with me.

Cool

no probs,we all have bad days and it really sucks to sell off your stuff when when we all know that we get very attached to them. good thing is your not packing it in all together and you'll be hopefully here at AC more than that other site hope the move all goes well.cheers

Thanks, bad day its been a bad week....definately will use this site exclusively from now on, learned my lesson the hard way...thanks for the well wishes, appreciate it

no hard feelings here dazed, happens to the best of us (even volitan). but i'm sure we are all happe to hear that now you like us and appreciate us :group:
    is there no way to take your livestock with you for the move? perhaps someone can hold them for you till you're all set-up.
    Albert
    My Photos

I wish there was a way I could take em with me. I am going to try to take my perc's with me (carry on) but there is nothing established in Hfx as of yet.

Anyone in HFX want to board some fishes and corals?

I tried Aqua Creations but they don't have the space to board for me.

Any suggestions on how I should pack the live rock and sand? This wil be flying with me. I thought about a couple of coolers with enough water to cover the sand, but the LR I am unsure of.

Are you thinking of taking these as hand bagage? You might run into some trouble doing that, especially if they are in unsealed coolers and you have more than one. It would be a good idea to check with your airline in advance.

Alternatively, maybe you could look into shipping them air cargo to Halifax, like various commercial groups do. Perhaps Ivan could give you some pointers on packaging, etc?
    Nick

I was thinking about taking 2 sealed coolers in lieu of normal baggage...clothes can always wait

Sent an email to Air Canada cargo to see what alternatives I have....

Glad to see you back and feeling a little brighter dazed. Hope everything works out with your move! If I was in hfx, I would certainly try and help you out! I'm sure someone will pipe up and do what they can for you!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!

First Off dazed hopefully you will forget us to derail your thread TO a "say all you want when you want thread"......we had fun though....Rest asure not of you........But i dont know If you read it a bit hehehe funny......

If you are plannig to set up in halifax dont sell your lr you will only end up ordering some anyway and pay the shipping so might as well put them in boxes or buckets and ship them for yourself in your new home......Check with flame angel and mom rules maybe they have an idea for you......Good luck my friend and I am sure everything will go fine
    Derik...

Moving is stressful, but when it involves your little critters it makes the decision that much more difficult. I don't want to leave them behind, but I am also scared to take them. If something happens to them I will never forgive myself.....very attached to my ecosystem...had some good conversations with these guys..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast