Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thumbs up OFF TOPIC:TO bush voters

Ok,

I just have to say it........To all you american guys who voted for george w. bush..........I now have officially no more respect and sympathy to all the bush voters......he has ,does and will scew the U.S.over and over,he is a ridiculus and incompetent ass%#%2le.He has put half the planet against the U.S.....You guys have just put yourself in a hell of ride......I just cant beleive it....he has done nothing but screw your country for the next 40 years,Not very much country appreciates the U.S......and generations and generations will remember what the U.S. did to them.........Its not a debate or anything I just felt like saying this....good luck:thumb:
    Derik...

Hmmmmmmm......I know he screwed there Country big time against the rest of the world,but if i was american i would have voted for him. He started the shit over in Iraq,so i think the people should let him finish his job. (just my point) Who knows what would have happened if Bush didn't get them first? If it was me I would of taken Iraq RIGHT OF the MAP.:guns: :gun3: :gangshoot :bomb2:

All I can say is I'm glad I'm:canadian:

P.S... No need to start a WAR about this topic.

Pluff
    Phins Up ^^^^^^^

"How I wish, how I wish you were here,
    We're just 2 lost souls sitting in a fish bowl,
    Year after year......."(Hope it was cycled!)
    Pink Floyd

ahaha no war for sure cause we are canadians....i just felt like saying how i felt......I think that thousands of innocent lives could of got saved......He has done nothing in Iraq.......He moved 2 months later to were he thought Osama bin laden was....if he would of really wanted to catch him he would of moved to get him faster.......Its all about the oil.....Bush cant make a decision by himself,I dont even think he knows that there is a left and a right shoe...
    Derik...

While I don't agree with his tactics with the whole Osama/Iraq/Saddam bull, I do think he is a better president then Kerry could be.

I would of voted for him 100%.
    Visit my Reef @ NewfieReef.com

I think it is pretty much a waste of time and money to expect to find ONE MAN on the face of this planet. If they ever find Ben Laden it will be a pure stroke of luck.
    Iraq ... on the other hand was EASY to find, Busy being a regional BAD boy, Busy DEFYING the UN and what the hell Saddam was / is a murdering bast#*#*...
    And for the record .. It is Russia and France that want that oil... Not the USA.
    Rob

Bush is all in the oil business too.......ITs all about money..in fact he ran one oil company to the ground numerous times but daddies friends,(that happened to be in the oil business) was there to help little bush out......

Like you say alot of money for 1 man...and what would they have done with him after.....I bet bush knows exactely were ladin is....but again ladin's family is in the oil bussiness and he wouldnt want to jeopadize that relationship....And as soon as people start to talk....they distract the subject by saying there is a terrrosist threat somewere....like the osama ben ladin video.....right in the elections???something fishy there.......
    Derik...

I can't believe anyone would/did vote for him again!

If I lived in the US I would rather have a president that worried about what was going on in MY country.

It's a shame Kerry didn't win...sad really.
    James...

"Knowing is half the battle!" ~ G.I. JOE

yes big time......I dont care really cause we are not better off here in canada...with the scandales and all that....we are getting ripped off left and right by the governement,sometimes we know sometimes we dont.......Ah well,always been like that and probably always going to be like that
    Derik...

My opinion: It's not just a sad day for the good ol US of A, but for the world as a whole. If he is so hell bent on finding WMD then maybe he should head to North Korea, Pakistan or India where he can have a good run with his countryman's money.

Russia should never had disarmed at least they would have been around to help keep this lunatic in check.

Today he announces in his speach that the country's economy is in the best shape it has been in years...hmmm a debt this year of 640B, a loss of 100's thousands of jobs, a country in a useless war blah blah

It will catch him someday...why can't he be charged with war crimes for going against the UN in the first place.....

"Human's think they own everything......must be American" quote from Finding Nemo hehehehe

But with that being said it is not fair to label all citizens the same, this is just towards GWB and his administration...Half my family is in Boston and they feel the same way today

Wonder what Michael Moore is saying today...hahahahaha

aahah ya micheal moore is awsome......

Like i said TO ALL BUSH VOTERS eheh kerry has more of a head on his shoulders to go ahead in the right direction.....
    Derik...

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast