YANNI - Live 2005 World Tour

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to inform who ever likes Yanni's music that he is comming to Corel Center in Febuary.
If you haven't heard about him I would recomend you to try his music at www.yanni.com.

I just got the tickets to his concert that is comming in Febuary.
Very very excited.

below are some more detailed information about his tour
[QUOTE]
DATE: Thursday February 3, 2005
TIME: 8:00 PM
DOORS: 7:00 PM
ON SALE DATE: Friday November 19th @ 10:00 AM
TICKETS: $85.50 and $55.00

AVAILABILITY: Charge by phone at 613-599-3267, toll free 877-788-3267, visit www.capitaltickets.ca
Show Start 8:00 PM Show Over: 11:00 PM

Multi-platinum recording artist YANNI will bring his 52-city, "Yanni Live" Tour to the Corel Centre in Ottawa, on Thursday, February 3rd. The spectacular new show features music from his last three albums, as well as his much loved classics, to the accompaniment by his multi-talented orchestra of world-class musicians from 15 different countries.

Tickets for this concert will go on-sale on Friday, November 19th at 10:00am.

In March 2003, YANNI embarked on his much celebrated Ethnicity World Tour, performing in more than 85 cities throughout North America; selling in excess of 650,000 tickets; becoming one of the top grossing tours of the 2003-touring year. YANNI's live tours are an experience that transcends race and religion; uniting people of all ages and backgrounds.

Known for his tireless fundraising efforts, YANNI is one of the top fundraising artists for Public Television. PBS is currently airing a new YANNI television special, A Decade of Excellence, which is a compilation of previous live concert specials including segments from Live at the Acropolis, Tribute and Live at Royal Albert Hall, London.

YANNI's music has earned him accolades around the world including more than 35 platinum and gold album awards and has been featured at numerous Summer and Winter Olympic Games for the past two decades. In addition, Yanni's first TV special in seven years was recorded November 6th from the opening concert of his Yanni Live tour in Las Vegas. It was his first TV special filmed in America. His last three television specials were recorded in spectacular overseas locations at the Acropolis in Greece, the Taj Mahal in India, The Forbidden City in China and at London's legendary Royal Albert Hall.