Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Bored Are YOU???

Well, here it is Saturday night and I'm stuck at work!!! I'm a little bored so I thought that I would Share that with you all! I would much rather be at home with a beer in one hand and some Nacho's inbetween me and the fishes!!!!

Anybody else as bored as I am? It has come to me starting a stupid thread so as to keep myself awake til midnight!!!!!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

I'm not quite as bored as you, but I have to stare at a new dry tank all day so it's a little more like torture than boredom! Have a good night at work....at least you have your fishies to look forward to!
    "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Hey, I know all about dry tanks!!!! I got a 50 gal that has been crying to get wet for about 4 weeks now! All in due time....All in due time!!!!!!!!!

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

Yeah, I keep trying to tell myself that....and my wallet makes sure I understand! I'm doing what I can for now, after Christmas is when I'll be able to pour a little more $ into it....I hope!? I'm off work right now, so it makes for a long day sometimes, but not as long as those night shifts can be!
    "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Tell me about it!!! I usually work 8am to 6pm but one of the girls needed the night off for her grandmothers surprize B-Day party so I get stuck with the night shift!!! 3pm to midnight!! At least I don't have a reservation for the late flight then I would be stuck here till 3am!!!!!! (of course, I shouldn't ay much cause it ain't 12 yet!)

Haha, you better knock on wood! I'm off because of an injury so it feels like time is standing still all day. I'm checking out AC trying to learn as much as possible and get some inspiration from all of you dedicated aquarists! Wish I had the cash so I could get the tank up and running now while I have all the time in the world to maintain and stare at it!

Ah the money will come!!! I had a bunch of money set aside for the tank and then I realized that Christmas is in a few weeks!!! I spent $800 between yesterday and today that was suppose to go in the tank!! Stupid Christmas. Someone better get me a gift certificate for TMP this year!!!!

HAHA, exactly....I don't think my daughter would be as excited if we shared one big present instead of her usual! Hmmmm, maybe if I put Nemo and friends in there?!

She would probably go for that....kids can be easy to pursuade!!! Anywho thanks for helping me stay awake!! I'm gonna go home now and have that beer, watch the fishes for an hour and go to bed!!!!!! Talk to ya soon!!!!!!!

No prob, I've been there too! Have a good night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast