Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking worlds ugliest tank!!!

Well i think i will be up for nomination for the ugliest tank in the whole wide world..probably in the universe ahahh.....I made a uge canopie for the halides because i wanted reall good ventilation also i will be adding 2 vho actinic bulbs in there........
    Derik...

Cool

doesn't look that bad? but man I can't believe you have your XMAS tree up already "lol"

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    Volitan,

You don't give yourself enough credit...
    Your tank looks better than many I've seen (or had)...

...and you're not the only one who has his xmas tree up... My wife put our mini-tree up today as well...
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

Thanks guys...I usually have all the best and the nicest things but its kinda hard with a metal stand and 2mh with 2 vho actinics with a uv light with 5 fans in the canopie......Its only for a approx a year at the big max so i will have to live with it
    Derik...

liv
    sorry jonny.. but our xmass tree is up too..wife and I put it up today.

whats the joke about that tank? Looks fine to me.. and I bet there is more life in yours then in mine.. my last heat problem wiped out just about everything except shrooms.

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Its just the top looks like a big brim hat ahahahah so what happened liv
    ....heaters were faulty???
    Derik...

oh and the tube you see vertically is just to hold the top open..its a vacum cleaner adapter ahahah
    Derik...

Derik .. The only thing that strikes me as odd is the size of the canopy but I know you have a lot of light in that thing. The tank looks good. Looks great if anyone takes into account how QUICKLY you had to make this switch off from your big tank.
    Rob

Hey guys,
    Derik, are you trying to compensate for somethin with that big top? haha, nah I was there today guys, he's got a sweet cooling system on that baby and some crazy lighting (in the other post), it may be big but no chance of overheating , thats fursure! The tank is great too, I must say I love that ripple effect! I don't know if you guys can see but he's got a ship wreck in there that actually suits real well, usually I don't much like that kinda stuf, but its actually looks really awesome in there! Well thats about it, don't worry Derik Soon we'll be trying to work out the plumbing on that 600gallon for you anyway!

Have a good work trip!, give me call if you have any probs with the tank while your gone.

Derrick
    D
    2x35gal,1x75 gallon reefs; about 300 lbs a live rock, Breeding pair of percs, koran angel, mandarin, scooter blenny, algae blenny, pink cucmber, assorted snails,hermits and starfish
    20-25 Various corals

Thanks Derreck hopefully i can get the internet were i am going......last time i was there i brought my wireless router and had internet in the tent......hopefully this time will be the same...
    Derik...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast