Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunting Season

Hunting Season

So how did everyone do this year. I got 12 Phesants, 2 partridge and 6 ducks/ Anyone else do as good as I did? O by the way for upland game we have an Irish Setter. Baily. SOrry about the shorts she was in heat and we didnt want to pay 30 bucks for dog diapers so we just used boxer shorts. I got some pics of here in the feild but i can find the usb link for my camera :hammerhea :madder:

Ryan

She's so cute!!! Can't coment on the hunting. Last time I went hunting I was 18 and me and my dad got a s#%& load of ptarmigan (spelling?) Haven't been out since. Only hunting I do now is fishing and I usually put those back!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

Hahaha ya we fish too but we bring a gun with us for coytotes i am trying to get somemmore pics of her right now but it isnt working

Ryan

Last one of baily at a stand still took me a while but now when i say "whoa" she doesnt move. Man i wished this worked when a bird flushed wild on a point. O well maybe when it warms up i will work on it.

Ryan

She's very nice! I have a Cat myself. I rent so it's hard to keep a dog. Eventually I want a German Sheapard and a miniature Pincher! When I win the lottary and can afford a house!!!LOL!!!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

LOL im with ya in my future i hope to either have 2 of these or 2 German SHorthair pointers i dont think i could go 1 season without a hunting dog

Ryan

I have a 10 month old goldern retriever and he loves in on the barrens. He is amazing at picking up the scent, points well, but is still the hyper little puppy when its bring them back to the game bag time. Oh well I'll just have to train it out of him I suppose. That is if the wife doesnt spoil him rotten.

I would buy a shocker beeper colloar from Tri-Tronics. Alot of people dont believe in them but it is just a buzz as if you licked a 9 volt battery and it works belive me. Plus when the dog stops it cries like a hawk keeping the birds in thier hold

Ryan

This was the first time in 8 years that I did not get a chance to go hunting! I was so disapointed.... I was spending too much money on my reef and could not afford to go hunting.

Me and my Dad usually go for white tail, Canada geese, snow geese, ducks and chickens.

It would be nice to have a hunting dog! Maybe one day....

Colby
    "DREAM LIKE YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE LIKE YOU'LL DIE TOMMOROW"

Hunting Dogs are alot of work Cableguy. You have to train them and that isnt easy

Ryan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast