Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Heads Up Down East ... Big Strom Coming!!!!!

Just saw a report on the weather channel that says you folks down east are to be HAMMERED with a BIG storm. They described the expected fallout of what is coming to be DEVASTATING. Get yourselves ready to handle issues with your tanks.
    Rob

mostly rain for the avalon region of newfoundland. Bah humbug, and me with a new skidoo.

Yeah I think it has started in Halifax! I'm at work right now and all the flights are delayed or cancelled. Even flights due to arrive in the morning have been delayed! They are expecting quite a big one! I think we may get the tail end of it here in St. John's as well!!!! Lucky for me I live right next to the Airport so if my power goes out it usually comes back pretty quick!!!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

Gee's thats great I'm in Cape Breton and my tank is in Oromocto. About 7 hours away. I hope there not having it in Nerw Bunswick. I have someone watching it but they know nothing about the set-up I have or for that matter anything about fish!!!! Just enough to feed thwm and I had to measure that out so they wouldn't over feed!!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Hate to be the bearer of bad news Mike but they are calling for up to 40 CM of snow for some areas of the maritimes. The whole area will feel this storm one way or the other.
    Rob

I actually looked outside just then and it snowing like there's not tomorrow. Gee's I can't wait to get home. I hate leaving things up to the neighbours. First it was the Lizards and now it's the fish and the Lizards. Why do I put this stress on myself????
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Hey OSD, I think i've built up enough courage to drill a hole in some glass. I'm thinking of using a Dremel to do it. Have you ever done it like this?
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

NO I have no experience using the dremel for that job but if you already own the tool you can do it yourself. t he key is to not force the bits. They will only cut the glass as fast as they are going to and that's that. I also don't know how much the diamond dremel bits cost or how long they last.
    Rob

I was pricing them tonight and they run $18.99 for 6. Thats not to bad. Now I Might burn out like 15 of them drilling out 4 holes but I think it's still worth it...........I THINK!!!! I HOPE!!!!!
    I still might bring it to a Glass Guy. They know what they are doing.
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

OSD
    I don't suppose you are comming this way for a visit are ya? Need anything welded????LOL
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast