Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interesting sink

I got this in an email from a freind of mine, and thought I would share it. Im not sure originally where its from.

Cheers,
    Mark

Setup:
    27 Gallon Saltwater tank, 110W PC Light, Seaclone 100, 5 gallon HOB Fuge,Approx. 30lbs Live rock, Aragamax sand substrate.
    Livestock:
    Tomato clown, Mandarin dragonnet, Bicolor Angel, Assorted hermits and snails, Cleaner Shrimp.
    Corals:
    Assorted mushrooms, Zoanthids, Finger Leather.

Nice to look at ... wouldn't want to have to clean it. How would you clean it? where's the light coming from?
    rob

I have no idea how this would work. It may even be a photoshop project. I cant really see anyplace that would provide access to the inside of the tank.
    Cheers,
    Mark

Setup:
    27 Gallon Saltwater tank, 110W PC Light, Seaclone 100, 5 gallon HOB Fuge,Approx. 30lbs Live rock, Aragamax sand substrate.
    Livestock:
    Tomato clown, Mandarin dragonnet, Bicolor Angel, Assorted hermits and snails, Cleaner Shrimp.
    Corals:
    Assorted mushrooms, Zoanthids, Finger Leather.

Originally posted by cdn beaver
    I have no idea how this would work. It may even be a photoshop project. I cant really see anyplace that would provide access to the inside of the tank.
    It looks like the 2 white circles on either side of the sink are access covers. I would like to know how fresh air is supposed get in for gas exchange. It looks kinda cool in the right setting I guess. I think it would only work short term but still interesting.

R

yeah until you have kids that go to wash there hand s and dump soap or have soap fall into the water!
    Craig

Tank: 77gal reef, deltec AP600 skimmer, 440W VHO lighting.
    Livestock:Coral beauty, Tomato Clown, Yellow Tang, magenta dottyback, 3 stripe damsel, yellow tail damsel, coral banded shrimp

I saw that somewhere... i guess it was at the salon d'habitation in montreal, something like that... I also have no idea how it works!
    Richard

Hobby Experience: Newbie
    600G system, Sifligoi3x400w with ACLS units, 2xH&S A200-2x1260, Schuran Jetstream 2 Ca reactor, 4xVortech Pump, Tunze Stream 6200, Tunze Wavebox, 4xWavy Sea Plus wavemaker, Oceans Motions 4 way, Prolifux Wireless Controller, Red Sea 100mg Ozonizer, Seachem Pinnacle 200GPD RO/DI

I can't even see the drain or drainpipe for that matter. it looks like the fish are right under where the drain should be!!! And what?!! No overflow hole near the top?!!

Looks like it's from an italian company

MoCo Loco

Interesting concept but I had a reef to look at while shaving, I'd never make it to work...

WELL LOOK AT THIS.................

Designed by Oliver Beckert, the Aquariass is an $1,100 aquarium that works with real live fish that you can add on to your toilet. The aquarium doesn’t actually share a tank with the toilet, but you can guarantee there will be at least one visitor to your home who will be afraid to flush for fear of killing all the poor fish inside. And do you really want to have deal with that?

:lol: The aquariass, too funny!
    PLEASE SEND ALL ACROPORA FRAGS TO THE REEFSURFER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast