Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new place

new place

OK i really hope this isnt agaist any of the rules here, but i found another canadian reef based website for all us. Its not an online store like this so i figure its not really competition with Ijo just another place for us to meet some more people with the same interestes and discuss tanks and setups....anyway heres the link
    http://www.reefescape.ca/forums/index.php
    If this is a problem i appologize and delete it, i just figure you can never get too much info from people in the same hobby
    Craig

Tank: 77gal reef, deltec AP600 skimmer, 440W VHO lighting.
    Livestock:Coral beauty, Tomato Clown, Yellow Tang, magenta dottyback, 3 stripe damsel, yellow tail damsel, coral banded shrimp

well weeble, if you've noticed theres like a million popping up!
    with RC being the biggest. with that said I like basically to find one place and call it home.this way you get to know the site and the members instead of bouncing around all these new sites with chances of most of them collapsing after awhile. it takes a huge amount of time and even money to run a site properly and to keep it running. I love this site because not only can you chat but you can shop and see what new stuff is coming in.can't beat that, IMO. Are you unhappy with this site?

nope not at all infact this is where i spend 90% of my time online! i know of about 3-4 sites and 3 are canadian i figure i'd stick with canadian i use RC as a judge on products and ideas because of the member base you get more coverage and a beter idea of what alot of ppl think, as for this one its my top but the new one is nice and canreef is mostly for outwest so far this is the closest that comes to a maritime site so thats why im here
    Craig

Tank: 77gal reef, deltec AP600 skimmer, 440W VHO lighting.
    Livestock:Coral beauty, Tomato Clown, Yellow Tang, magenta dottyback, 3 stripe damsel, yellow tail damsel, coral banded shrimp

Cool

ahh I see, yeh I heard of the other site your talking about and theres a few in TO. It just makes it easier for me to answer questions on one site as all the same questions pop up everywere else as well. plus, I was here from the get go and I really like the direction and vision that Ivan has for AC. ITs growing fast and I look forward to the future here.

Ya it's a pretty cool site. Very well layed out and I can't say enough about the people here. Alot of wisdom here on this site. A++++ for AC :thumb: :thumb: :bananadan

And it's :canadian: too!!!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Originally posted by mike536
    And it's :canadian: too!!!!
    Ummm??? Depending on who you ask or their political point of view, it's not a Canadian site here, but in fact a Quebec one!!!!

LOLOLOL To funny!!!

Oh you Quebecers....Always in it for a laugh.
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Ah!!! I "wish" it was not true though!!!!!

lets not get to political guys or it can get ugly.

Who's getting political, I was only joking!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast