Arrow Motorcycles!

Who has one?

I have a 2002 Yamaha YZF R1...

Marc

I'm planning to get one this summer
    Whats a good bike for a semi beginner.
    R1 are nice, how about R6, CBR600 etc..
    Newbie in training

Semi beginner? What kind of experience do you have?
    180G - Reef
    29G - Goldfish

I had one for 2 years, a 1984 Suzuki GS550, was a great beginner bike at 17, then at 19 some 17y/o @#$% made a left turn in front of me with his neon and wrote off my bike AND his car and almost wrote off my legs as well!!! Lots of damage was done to my legs, dont have one now only because my legs still don't have enough range of motion and same as my left ankle. I will get another one for sure!!! Next bike im getting is a Suzuki GSX-R750, I plan to get one within the next 3 years for sure, and because of my ankle, I will have to get a drag racing shift kit to shift since my ankle is fuc$%d : and I can no longer shift with my foot. Ive got pics of my bike and car and some x-rays here (http://www.bikepics.com/members/pascalc/84gs500/) PLUS I also have some VERY gruesome pictures of my injuries on the night of the accident which I was lucky enough to aquire from my surgeon, thanks to him!!

p.s.: if anybody wants to see em, drop me a pm and ill show you

AK
    20G Reef Tank (Starting again...)

Wow, I counted 14 screws and some bracing on your right femur alone.

Must be fun at airports.

- Chris
    Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Yeah my right femur was by far the worst injury, they almost amputated my right leg cause the damage was so extensive...I got lots of h/w in my legs heh, I didn't fly since my accident..well not since the impact : heh but so I heard from doctors at the hospital, they said I would need a special card to show at the airport when I travel so that they don't harrass me thinking im a terrorist : oh what fun will I have travelling heheheh

AK
    20G Reef Tank (Starting again...)

This is what mine looks like! This is not my actual bike, just a pic of one like mine! Mine is Black. It's in Labrador City right now and I am in St. john's:bawling: Haven't sat on in in about 6 years. Every time I go home there's snow on the ground!

was going to bring it to the island one year but the BF is not a big fan of bikes and I don't really have the time or money to take proper care of it. so it will just sit in the garage and go on it's casual rides durring the summer by my dad, and wait for me to come home when the weather is o.k. God I miss the wind in my hair!!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

OOOOOPS!!! It's a 1981 Yamaha Seca 750!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

i rode a 300cc for 6month.
    Does that count as a semi beginner?
    Newbie in training

liv
    I had a few ( 1966 cb350 & a 1984 yamaha maxim special xs400j )

the yamaha was a great beginner bike.. not alot of power.. i think 30-38hp @ 9500rpm.. funny thing is the red line was 12000 rpm with a max or 14500 !!.. lol.. on a 4 stroke!! I just loved to rev that thing to 9000,,,ahh the good days of 300km on 5$

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast