What to do on a sunny Saturday???

So, as the title said.... Wife and I decided to go for a spin, and ended in LFS in Montreal! We went to visit the Octopus and Le Corail. Very nice places indeed.

Octopus shop looks like it's about to fall apart, but lots of very interesting and unusual livestock there! Saw some very nice corals, anemones. Saw some nice feater dusters too. Oh! I had a peek at the back room and saw they had 2 very nice lion fish in there.

Le corail also had a nice selection of corals and anemones. It shows they recently moved in this new location. Some tanks are still not setup. By the way, if anyone is interested in healthy and colourful mandarin, they have 3 or 4 of them. Too bad my main tank is not running yet.

Had a coffee and donut at the Dunkin Donut (almost) next door to Le corail.

That's all she wrote folks!

Serge

Common Sense - Is'nt!!

Gee's your so lucky that you live in Ottawa. And other people in places like Montreal. So much selection. Not like here in NB. We heard that there was a Mandarin in Pets Unlimited and by the time we got there it was gone. 5 minutes to late!!!! I could have killed someone. Fairly cheep too. only $40.00. If anyone if interested in a Coral Beauty there one forsale in Fredericton PU for something like $59.00. They also have a couple of cleaner shrimp for $59.00 as well. Prices here are crazy!!!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Mike,
    saw some of the fish you're talking about at jungle book
    John

I havn't been to the jungle book I was talking about Pets unlimited.....Oh No tell me they don't have any new fish. I guess I know where I'm going tomorrow.
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

On a sunny after noon....here in greenwood nova scotia you can drive to New Minas and look at PU store to see all the dead fish...or you can drive to the ocean(10 minutes) and scoop up another 60 gal of ocean water for the tank.How I wsih we had nice pet stores around like you guys on ottawa and montreal.I envy you for that We have Aqua Creations in Halifax and they usually have a nice stock.
    Bubbles....bubbles...my bubbles....

Serge,
    LeCorail didn't just move in. Those new tanks are just some he's adding to the already existing setup. His nice SPS are usually all gone by the next day when a shipment comes in at night. You have to be on his "list": of contacts to get first pick... LeCorail "is" the best place for corals and especially SPS in Mtl though since he is basically a coral specialty shop and even though he does carry "some" fish and inverts, it's not much.