Thread: Nero qn

Nero qn

I burnt about 10 CD's on my parents computer (I had another operation and stay there after as they knock you out for about a week after) using Nero 5 and it didn't finalise them and I can't play them. (the post-op drugs may have something to do with misconfiguration...)
    I have Nero 6 at home and was hopeing that someone would know how to fiinalise the CDs so they're playable.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I have not heard of this error before Tiff. I know that when you burn disc's you need to tell the program if you want to add more to the disc later or not but anything that is burnt should be playable weather it was "finalized" or not. Are you sure you burnt onto the disc's or did you start a compilation that is stored on your hard drive? Are you sure you burnt the disc's in the intended format... eg, wave files or MP3? Are you sure the playback device is able to read the file format that the disc's are burnt in?
    Rob

Hmmmmm...
    I don't really know, the Dr's had me on oral morphine for a week after, and, well, I don't know what I did...

I tried to play them in the stereo and recieved a "disc not finalised" message, and I just put them in the computer now to see what was on them, and apparently nothing....

So essentially, it seems that I burnt nothing to 10 CD's, and wrote names and titles all over them... Huh, fancy that. Not too worry, I'm sure I was happy at the time!:smokin:

Tiff.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

lol