Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another Use for EBay

Anybody want to donate to this guy, so he can upgrade his tank? If so and you would prefer to keep your donation in canada, I am will to take it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...378542601&rd=1

He's up to $28 so far.

Its one thing if someone has a tank crash and I wouldn't mind donating a frag or 2 but blatantly asking for money for his tank!!! thats sick! he can join the rest of us who've toiled and worked 2 jobs to pay for this hobby. next he'll be asking for money to pay the hydro because he didn't realize it cost that much this kinda post ain't any different than a bum on the corner asking for change. this post makes me sick!!!
    please feel free to copy and paste this to him
    matter of fact, this thread should be toast! nothing short of solicitation.

That is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. If he could afford to do the rest of the setup, then he sure as heck can save and do the rest himself.

He would get more cash faster by "PAN HANDLING" in a more traditional manner. I am surprised that e-Bay is allowing this.
    Rob

have any of you checked the items that he has sold in the past. They include a digital thermometer, a large berlin skimmer, and various additives for a marine tank. So if he has all this stuff then why pan handle. If you ask me then it is all just nothing but a scam to get some poor sucker to give him money. And yes you are right OSD, ebay should do something about this guy.

I agree with everyone else here. Anyone who can't afford a hobby, shouldn't be doing it!! Imagine.., asking for money just to do a hobby. I agree that this thread should just be deleted.
    Anyone else beside me thinks he's just trying to get money to pay for the wedding costs..., if he IS getting married in the first place!!!

This guy is just as bad as the one with http://savetoby.com
    Regards,
    Patrick.
    Ottawa (Orleans), Ontario
    Yahoo IM: pwallnfld

He needs someone to kick him in the ass to straighten him out. What ever happened to waiting till you can afford it and do with what you have.

Well, I hope you guys are happy:

"To all you people who emailed me calling me a bum and all that well here's your satisfaction I've got to tear down my tank,and possible sell it so you can quit sending me rude emails"

He has to quit the hobby.

Poor guy, all he needed was:

"calcium reactor, better lights, pumps, live rock, chiller, and an ocean motion system"

WAIT A MINUTE! A calcuim reactor and an Ocean Motion SYSTEM!?!? These aren't basic items.

-- sigh -- at least he only found 16 victims.

He is almost there ??
    Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

CRES, were'd you get that quote from?? I'm glad people are e-mailing him. thats just a waste of E-BAY space.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast