Super pets in thunder bay!!

im in thunder bay for work right now and i went to a super pets just for the fun of it...eheheh there live rock is 15$ a pound ahahah that is ridiculs..especially its not nice pieces either....i hope people from here order there rock....any hobbiest in thunder bay?
    Derik...

Im here....unfortunately

There isnt much of a selection around here. There is a pet store on Red River Road called Tropical fish and pet supplies. Their live stock is usually pretty good, but the selection can be kinda hit and miss.

Everything around here is extremely expensive...if you can find it.
    Cheers,
    Mark

Setup:
    27 Gallon Saltwater tank, 110W PC Light, Seaclone 100, 5 gallon HOB Fuge,Approx. 30lbs Live rock, Aragamax sand substrate.
    Livestock:
    Tomato clown, Mandarin dragonnet, Bicolor Angel, Assorted hermits and snails, Cleaner Shrimp.
    Corals:
    Assorted mushrooms, Zoanthids, Finger Leather.

Is that in a basement of a building?

Also if ever you feel like it,i know your into aviation too you can stop by at our hangar...its the canadian helicopters one...right in front of wiskair helicopters....Email me before...maybe i could see your set up as well...its always nice to see new hobbiest and there set up...

Derik
    Derik...

Yes, that store is in the basement. All of the fish and fish supplies are downstairs, while all the dog/cat food and furry animal supplies are up stairs.

Currently Im working across the airport for Confederation College maintaining the fleet of 172's.
    Cheers,
    Mark

Setup:
    27 Gallon Saltwater tank, 110W PC Light, Seaclone 100, 5 gallon HOB Fuge,Approx. 30lbs Live rock, Aragamax sand substrate.
    Livestock:
    Tomato clown, Mandarin dragonnet, Bicolor Angel, Assorted hermits and snails, Cleaner Shrimp.
    Corals:

Is that around our hangar?
    Derik...

Other side of the airfield. Closer to the MNR hangar.
    Cheers,
    Mark

Setup:
    Livestock:
    Corals:

oh right beside our S76 EMS hangar?
    Derik...

Its the large hangar directly accross the field from the main airport terminal. It has a DC-9 sitting out front. Its Confederation College's Aviation Centre of Excellence. They teach Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Manufacturing, and Fligt Managment from the facility. They operate a fleet of 13 172's and 1 180. We currently have 4 of theaircraft on Shebandawon lake doing float plane training.

I assume your a rotary guy. What brings you up here? Are you doing some spray work in the area?
    Cheers,
    Mark

Setup:
    Livestock:
    Corals:

oh yeah....i know were it is now....My A/C is flying in the day maybe i could stop by and chat a little if your not too busy...
    Derik...