The Boat is booked!!!!

Hello to all the newfoundlander here. I'm finally comming home. Well for only a week but comming home none the less. Booked the boat last night!!!I haven't been home in over a year. Man thats a long time. Can't wait to get there. Now all I got to do is wait till July 31.:bawling: Whats the price of gas over there now. I would like to know for right across the island because I'm getting off in Port aux Basques and driving to St. John's. Reason i'm asking is I want to know if were going to be taking the Jeep or the Beetle. Any info would be great. Do anyone know if there are any websites out there that tell the price of gas in the different provinces?
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    My boat's also booked! A little different though...
    I'm going on a cruise in November (My 3rd one), last two were with Princess Cruiselines in the Caribbean, this time I'm going with Royal Caribbean lines...

San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
    Philipsburg, St. Maarten
    St. Johns, Antigua
    Castries, St. Lucia
    Bridgetown, Barbados
    At Sea
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

fair to say that it's going to be alot hotter on you boat.

How do you like curises Tang? Are they comparable to an all inclusive say in DR?
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Congrats on getting home Mike. The price of gas home now is nuts. I was talking to the wife last night and gas went up there yesterday 3.9 cents a liter. In town now regular self selve is $1.032 a liter. Getting crazy expensive there now. Have a good trip though.

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    Hehehe Mike,
    My wife and I love cruising. We get bored being stuck at a single resort for a week, so cruising is definately an adventure.

It's basically like waking up at a new island every day with new activities, adventures, and sites to explore. Wake up, take a turn on the in-room tv for traveler's info regarding the island you're at, take a stroll on deck in the morning mist, have all you can eat breakfast, and then go out on the island. Once you're done with your day, you come back to the boat, relax in the hottub or pool, and have a 5-star dinner. If you get bored, there's broadway shows, lounges, movies, and all sorts of activities on deck. The food is INCREDIBLE. Every dinner is white-glove service. Everything is taken care of for you, and the cruise is all-inclusive except for alcohol and drinks. Imagine a floating beautiful Hotel.

We were actually married on our first cruise, off the shore of Cuba. Getting married on a cruise is a great, non-hassle experience!

Here are some random pictures from our first cruise (that we were married on)...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v421/t...l/Wedding2002/

Anyhow, that's enough rambling for me.... Sorry to take from your thread Mike...
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

No way man thats cool. I love to look at pictures of different places.
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott