Pets U in Saint John selling off Marine for good!

Went in there today... they are officially getting rid of all marine fish ect. at 40% off for now... It's a shame.. I liked going to look at them ..

My wife and I just got back to Fredericton after checking things out... some decent buys.

I talked to the manager in Fredericton PU this afternoon, it appears they are going to start stocking more SW. Thats' odd because they have had very little there for the past few months, I think there is a cherub angel (79.99) and not even a snail, crab, etc.

In Fredericton also, the pet store in Brookside mall has changed hands and the new owner has a real interest in SW, there are a few fish there now and will be stocking regularly.

I can't wait to see that place Houndog. I here nothing but good things from it. The last owners were awefull.

Roy has been saying that he's going to be getting in more Saltwater fish in for a long time now. I don't know why he dosen't. Soon as he gets a any amount of fish in there they don't last no time. I'd like to be able to catch them before they put them in there tanks. There water is riddled with Ich. It's so bad that you can see it on the glass.
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Oh and thanks again for the little (actually big) Crab. he's aweome to look at. He's in my QT now.
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Ok boys and girls in Fredericton...now that I am leaving is there actually going to be somewhere to buy SW fish? Huh go figure.

I just hope that Winnipeg has something to offer!

Hey Mike hyeah: !

Kim

I'll let ya know Sophic... I'll be there in Winterpeg for a couple days in the next two weeks. =)
    Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple

There might be a few fish right now Sophic but as you well know that changes weekly.

Good luck in Winterpeg or I mean Winnipeg.

ahh gee's Tictoc got to the joke faster then I did!!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Haha, I know all about Winterpeg! Hey I've lived in Cold Lake and Quebec City...so I've done the cold and I've done the snow! What else could there be?

Thanx Tictoc! I was there a couple of weeks ago but didn't get much opportunity to shop for LFS.

Kim