Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gasoline thread

gasoline thread

Where did it go, i had an email saying someone posted, when i clicked i got this.

Home | Forum | User CP | Register | Photos | Members | FAQ | Search

vBulletin Message
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    We need more Indians!

The thread seemed to be getting a little personal, offensive and unnecessary for reefkeeping. I can only assume it was removed to prevent further hard feelings.
    Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

I could see locked, but removed?

I'm not sure why removal of an entire thread would be necessary, but maybe someone can enlighten?
    Don't Panic Feel free to visit my blog -> Internet Tough Guy.

Ours is not to question why. Ours is but to post and cry. ;-)

- Chris
    Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

well the last post I posted was about I'm suprised the gas price has gone up yet today
    Hardwares: 50G reef tank, 30G sump & ~55lb Indo/Fiji LR. Finnex 36"x4 T5 lights, Coralife Superskimmer 220g, Mag9.5 return and SEIO820+MJ600 PH.
    Corals: zoosss, mushrooms, hammer, torch, fogsprawn, blasto, crocea clam, RBTA
    Fish: Percular clown PJ cardinal, royal gramma, yellow watchman goby, 3x chromis.

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    The thread in question was removed as it was headed into a political and name calling direction.

It was deemed offensive and against the policies of this forum by the moderators.
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

I had the thread removed since it was not going in a positive way including myself getting too personal about it. I have made the request to IJO to remove it and he did.
    If your gonna do it, do it right the first time.

ijo
    We rarely remove/delete threads but in this case since the thread had nothing to do with the hobby and it was heading in a wrong direction. We decided to remove it all together.

IJO

Thanks Ivan
    If your gonna do it, do it right the first time.

http://ontariogasprices.com/index.aspx

179.9 in Chatham as of Thurs 12:10am
    168 in Brantford
    hahaaaaaaaaaa that's great I'm gona start hibernate at home and not go anywhere very soon I think...
    Hardwares: 50G reef tank, 30G sump & ~55lb Indo/Fiji LR. Finnex 36"x4 T5 lights, Coralife Superskimmer 220g, Mag9.5 return and SEIO820+MJ600 PH.
    Corals: zoosss, mushrooms, hammer, torch, fogsprawn, blasto, crocea clam, RBTA
    Fish: Percular clown PJ cardinal, royal gramma, yellow watchman goby, 3x chromis.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast