Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox

Talking Xbox

Anybody into xbox as much as i am? And if you are...have you seen the new previews for "Black" comming out in feb 06... looks wicked so far!

Love XBox, Bog HALO Fan Myself

haven't gotten aroudn to checking out the new 360 but i heard the game producing hasn't pushed the limits of it yet, i think halo 2 will do it, when it gets out, too bad they will hole release until playstation 3 comes out, but thats business

:eveilman:
    Who says Dogs are the only creature that's happy to see you?

Pics --> http://aquariacanada.com/PhotoPost/s...r=1248&cat=500

Halo 2!!!!!!!! oh ya....bring it on......look for "nfarocks"..live rocks.
    125ga all glass,35gal sump,3-14k 175w MH,3-40w actinics,90lbs LR,3 inch sand+cruchd coral bed,Fat Boy Saline Solutions skimmer,Mag 9.5,2- Maxi-Jet 900 Power Heads,

havent hooked up to xbox live yet... dont really have a lot of spare time.. just piced up forza motorsport...awesome game. picking up need for speed most wanted and far cry instincts for xmas.. cant wait... and moto gp 3....gotta love the motorcycle games.. havent played it yet... but the gamespot say its good, it has and underground area...smilar to need for speed...where you can take your bike onto the streets to race... sounds pretty cool...

Big xboxer here, I am truly into the action/ adventure games though, Not much for the online. I have to say the best thing I every did was get it modded and a bigger hard drive install, This paying 60 bucks for a game and finishing it in two weeks a thing of the past. Myself I am going to wait until the bug have been work out and the price comes down on the 360. But from what I have seen it looks sweet.

liv
    I play forza motorsports.. and still like rally sport challenge 2.
    but lately, i'm completly addicted to Battlefield 2!! OMG is still game cool.. the camera panning when you change caracters.. the overall image.. wow.
    oh.. and its surroundsound.. so you know where the guys are coming from..you can hear them walk.

I am waiting to see the PS3 before I make up my mind. But sony has gone down IMO. They will need to come up with some good RPG's to get my money.

I love my xbox, I'm into Splinter Cell series and Baldur's Gate at the moment.

Tip for anyone wanting to buy used games.

I could not find BG Dark Alliance II anywhere and it went for $38 on ebay a couple of days ago. I rented it from Blockbuster for a week and with thier "no more late fees" promotion it is considered a purchase after 2 weeks - total cost $8 rental and $12 more when I don't return it.

liv
    LOL, thats one way to purchase a game. too funny!

WOW!
    i just saw Dead or alive 4 for Xbox 360

WOW!

those chicks are freaking Hot for microchips! Graphics are unreal!
    Who says Dogs are the only creature that's happy to see you?

Pics --> http://aquariacanada.com/PhotoPost/s...r=1248&cat=500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast