Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone play AC:WW on WiFi?

Does anyone play Animal Crossing Wild World (DS) on WiFi?

I just got it yesterday ... I will be building up my town and then going wifi. I can get you my friend code if you want. Have you tried it online yet? I've read that there's some really cool stuff that happens if you login on certain days. Like the letter that nintendo president sent out to everyone. I love that game

Edit: Do you play MKDS as well? If so we should get together with Ivan and play a few rounds

ijo
    Cody has both but we've only been playing Mary Kart... I never did figure out how to go online with the other... do you have to play a bit beforehand?

For everyone else... I'm only playing these games to entertain the son and/or just in case he has questions when he is playing *wink* wink* :wink5:

IJO

Yeah you have to go to the gates at the front of your town and tell the guards to open the gates. You have to add friend codes as well ... not too too sure how to do it cuz I haven't tried yet but that's how I understand it. Ohh and I only play these games because ..... ohh hell I don't have an excuse. I'm still a kid at heart and I love nintendo games :P

Quote Originally Posted by IJO

For everyone else... I'm only playing hese games to entertain the son and/or just in case he has questions when he is playing *wink* wink* :wink5:

IJO
    :errr: :eek4: yeah yeah me too :wink5:

I have MKDS but I haven't really played it yet, we have the original GC version (which my at the time 5yrs daughter won 2nd place at La Ronde against other kids 12-14yrs boys :biggrinbo <1.5yrs ago ) I bet you she'll beat both your butts lol

I only started WW a few days after x-mas but I've got some pretty cool stuff (not exactly everything :wink5: I want or need yet) and I have the WiFi adapter but haven't gone online yet. Yes I'd like your code(s) as soon as everyones ready :biglaugh2 oh it'll be great fun.

Did you ever play the original GC version?

Ivan do you have the WiFi adapter yet?

Here's a good site to get info on
    http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/
    (I'm X-11< first character name)

also here
    http://www.animalxing.com/acdscharacters.php

I did play the GC version ... that's the main reason why I picked up the DS version. I didn't play too too much on GC because you were limited in player interaction but with wifi they've improved on that alot. I'll probly join that community you mentioned tonight after work. I didn't get the wifi adapter I just setup my wireless router to work with my DS. Ivan if you have a wireless router don't buy the adapter you won't need it.

You daughter will most likely beat me a Mario Kart. I've got an 4-11 online record I think.

I'll give you (and whoever else wants to play) my friend codes. I'm ready to play mkds right away but I want to play ACWW a bit more before I open up the gates hahah

ijo
    I went for the WIFI adaptor and it was extremely easy to setup... it also seems secure(you have to grant access on the PC).

We started off a little slow with MK online(went online instead of finishing the game first)... we currently have a 75-82 record I think. Were pretty good... but there is a trick out there that I have yet to master... I know how to do it... just not as good as the others... I would also let you know what it is but any little edge to smoke the both of you(including your daughter!!) will make me feel sooooooooooooooo good!!! :eveilman:

IJO

Quote Originally Posted by IJO
    ... I would also let you know what it is but any little edge to smoke the both of you(including your daughter!!) will make me feel sooooooooooooooo good!!! :eveilman:

IJO
    LOL :hysterica

What fruits do you have? I have cherries (native) peaches (from Mom) and coconut and my daughter has oranges

BTW you can't get a Nookington's till you get a visitor that purchases something from your town Nookingway's (and buy 240,000 bells worth of stuff) I need a hairdressers in my town, my hair is ugh :speedbana

There are people constantly playing games here at work, and MK on the DS is one of them. You can typically find 2 or 3 groups of 6 to 8 ppl each playing here with the wireless multiplayer.
    -Dazz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast