Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GPS anyone?

GPS anyone?

Do any of you guys have a GPS? Dont know if you have heard of this before but GeoCaching is huge. If you hike and like the outdoors this is so fun. Caches are placed all over the world...probably even in your own neighborhood. We found one this past weekend. What a laugh.

http://www.geocaching.com/

By the way...im in the market for a GPS. Ive been using my dads, so if you know of a good one...or .. one to stay away from let me know.

Ya that's cool, I don't have a GPS unit but I did see a tv show about this last year.

Cheers
    40G Tank | 150 watt Jager Heater | Super Skimmer 3000 | Maxi-Jet x2 1200 | 192W Total Lighting w/Actinic | 20LBS Live Rock | 50LBS Aragonite | 10 various snails | 13 Blue Legged Hermit Crabs | 2 Ocellaris Clownfish | 1 Hi Fin Red Banded Goby | 1 FireFish Goby | 1 Flame Angel | 1 Kid | 1 Wife | 1 Cat

Quote Originally Posted by atlantic
    Do any of you guys have a GPS? Dont know if you have heard of this before but GeoCaching is huge. If you hike and like the outdoors this is so fun. Caches are placed all over the world...probably even in your own neighborhood. We found one this past weekend. What a laugh.

http://www.geocaching.com/

By the way...im in the market for a GPS. Ive been using my dads, so if you know of a good one...or .. one to stay away from let me know.
    Just happen to have one available...... hyeah:

http://aquariacanada.com/Classifieds...1&cat=1&page=1

Nelsom

ya actually i just noticed it today.. its out of my price range though. Im trying to get one for under 200. thanks anyway....

I have a GPS and now and then I go and find the cache's it's alot of fun. Actually Costco had the color magellan on for just under 300 awhile back but it had none of the stuff that comes with Nelson's and the mapsend program is 125ish so with everything else that's a heck of a deal

Tic
    Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple

right on....cool... which caches have you found?

ahhh ya...never thought to look up to costco...thanks for the idea... ive been looking at the Garmin Etrex Legend $184 at walmart, but i will have to check out costco for sure...

I have a Rino 110, plenty of options and i just love it, very accurate. I had a Rino 120 for sale for $200, i sold it wednesday. Will have to try geocaching.

Hey Atlantic,
    The Source has a garmin hand held unit in their flyer this week for 177.00 or somthing like that...will do what you want for sure!

Tic
    Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple

thanks...ill check it out..

www.gpscity.ca You can save yourself the PST.
    Adam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast