Thread: Olympics

Olympics

Any one know of a link to where you can watch the olympics online? I would love to watch the mens moguls, but I am at work. :rant:

get to work ya lazy .... lol no clue where to watch that. ive been studying for the past week. sucks.

Studying on what marty, fish.
    hyeah:

I don't have nothing to do until some body calls or walks in.

Ya it sucks I've been searching to for some online streaming, even just live results would be nice. Dammit it should be a holiday in Canada while they are on so we can all watch them!

Cheers
    40G Tank | 150 watt Jager Heater | Super Skimmer 3000 | Maxi-Jet x2 1200 | 192W Total Lighting w/Actinic | 20LBS Live Rock | 50LBS Aragonite | 10 various snails | 13 Blue Legged Hermit Crabs | 2 Ocellaris Clownfish | 1 Hi Fin Red Banded Goby | 1 FireFish Goby | 1 Flame Angel | 1 Kid | 1 Wife | 1 Cat

ToX
    you can get live results on the cio (commité international olympique) website but live streaming is not alowed because major tv compagny like cbc or abc or I dont know pay like 200 millions $ for the exclusif rights in their country to diffuse the olympics. Imagine if you could watch it on the net the money they would loose. That is the reason why you can't get live streaming on the net!

As for the moguls, canada had 3rd place until the last guy from Australia, or maybe it was Austria.. anyway, he went and placed 1st. Apparently this guy is from Canada, but is competing for Australia, or Austria because Canada wouldn't give him time off from training for his business.. Good call..