Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Smile Give Advice/take Advice

as some of you know there was a heated discussion that ended up closing a thread. I would just like to state something for all reefers new and aged. as many of you know we all give advice on one topic or another based on our own experience and oppions. Its up to the PERSON seeking advice to get as many different ideas and to try to help the person helping, understand exactly what there trying to achive. you need to get as many oppions as possible and make your own decision on how your gonna proceed. if it doesn't work for you then figure out why. its YOUR tank and your handy work. theres hundreds of different ways to run a tank and millions of different products out there. people are just trying to help one another but there word is not gospal!
    theres only ONE person to blame on screw ups and thats your self no matter how many people offered advice. were all human and we cannot see whats not in front of us over the internet.
    GIVE ADVICE/TAKE ADVICE with a grain of salt!!
    AC is a friendly place to help one another and it will remain as such with all your help. thanks folks.

well put johnny!!

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    Amen... :jump3:
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

Couldn't have been said any better Johnny.

True and if you take that advise and follow through on the change of plan then put yourself on top of the idiot list (which I mentioned I did for changing plans) when your idea was infact the correct path to take and then you have to backtrack. Save yourself a lot of time and money and find a large forum of ideas to ask / give / receive constructive feedback. The larger the forum of ideas the less you’ll have to worry about that glass of water you’ll need to choke down your salt with.

Bravo!!!! I always ask for advice here but realize the ultimae decision is mine. It takes research and patience, and learning to get it right. If you find that you are getting worked up into a frenzy and being mean and spiteful, maybe its time to take up yoga Smile.
    Canons shooting coconut creme
    40 guns in a steady stream. :coolmad:

Dam mods power tripping again LOL... :hysterica

:speedbana

Talking

power, what power. ya gots to have the coin to have the power. lol.

whats this coin thing you keep talking about? :confused- :biglaugh2

give and take

I just read the thread that so many so upset. There is obviously a serious lack of apptitude on cake fans part and some blame to others for allowing it to get to that point. But really threads are like the phone ringing.....You don't need to reply. If someone is that upsetting to you, then don't go on with the thread. No sense in making it any worse. With all thats going on in the world with hot tempers.....Our tanks and their enjoyment are supposed to be our source of serenity not senility.
    My 2 cents.
    Jason

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast