Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I thought I had finally decided on MH with VHO actinics, but lately I have seen so many nice T5 systems that have amazing color. How do I decide? lol

Senior Member Weddel Tech Support's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boyohboy
    So any news when these fixtures will be available?

We are expecting them in about 3 weeks
    Glad to be of assistance,hope we were able to answer your questions concerning the products we distribute.

Regards
    WTS

***For inquiries about where to buy and pricing, PLEASE PM me we will refer you to a store nearest you.***

Quote Originally Posted by colesy
    I thought I had finally decided on MH with VHO actinics, but lately I have seen so many nice T5 systems that have amazing color. How do I decide? lol
    :biglaugh2
    I to am having a hard time parting with my VHO`s and try to convince mtself that they are better but now with the refletors available for the T5s they are just BRITE especially the Helios 3`s and the amount of different colors to choose from is just incredible.

I am looking at mixing my tank up with actinic,super blue and UVB marine
    Glad to be of assistance,hope we were able to answer your questions concerning the products we distribute.

Regards
    WTS

***For inquiries about where to buy and pricing, PLEASE PM me we will refer you to a store nearest you.***

I dont get it......why are you bringing up the icecap reflectors. Are you saying they are the same reflector.....but they cant icecap slrs are 2 1/4" wide.

Quote Originally Posted by REEFERMADNESS
    I dont get it......why are you bringing up the icecap reflectors. Are you saying they are the same reflector.....but they cant icecap slrs are 2 1/4" wide.

The IceCap units are 2 1/4" the same as the new "Retro "Helios sent us for the DIY hobbiest,not the Helios 3 that is shown above that has ballast and reflector ready to go.

Quote from above:

I will be recieving the same high quality reflector in a Retro kit for the T5`s w/waterproof end caps.It is identicle to the sample IceCap I posted back in October but will have better clamps to hold the T5`s so it will have a much smaller footprint.

Regards
    WTS

Hello everyone,

Please note that the HELIOS T5 III will be arriving in two weeks.

Regards
    WTS

Any updates on arrival?
    Nick

Ohhh....... forgot this one yes the T5III are in available in 24"36"48"

Regards
    WTS

Hey Robin,

Sorry for my inpatients but any updates on when the Helios IIIs are coming in.

Thanks
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. --
    Charles Darwin

JHG
    Sent you a PM.
    Marine Aquarium Society of Nova Scotia
    www.masns.ca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12