useful fish in prop tank?

I past all night setting up my prop tank and its almost done. Its a 27G tank which is not connected to my other tan because its in my room and the other tank is in the living room. Its having a 175W MH 12.5K, no sand, heater and skimmer which will decide between a Won125 and a backpack II. I will use 2 of my clown fish to make the cycle and i would like to know if there is useful fish that could go in a 27G prop tank. Oh yeah, i will have at least 10 pounds of live rock and 30 pounds of base rock. The tank will start having frags in maybe 3-4 months.

I though maybe a salfin blenny but wonder if there will be enough algea for him in a 27G with almost nothing...
    and about 10 astrea snails.
    mostly SPS, but will have some LPS too.

Thanks!
    Richard

Hobby Experience: Newbie
    600G system, Sifligoi3x400w with ACLS units, 2xH&S A200-2x1260, Schuran Jetstream 2 Ca reactor, 4xVortech Pump, Tunze Stream 6200, Tunze Wavebox, 4xWavy Sea Plus wavemaker, Oceans Motions 4 way, Prolifux Wireless Controller, Red Sea 100mg Ozonizer, Seachem Pinnacle 200GPD RO/DI

I'm setting up a prop tank right now as well, but i'm using my sump from my main tank 25 gal hagen glass, and moving the equip in my sump ( ca reactor and skimmer ) externally so i can use the whole area to prop frags, i'm going to have a cleaner crew down there, mostly snails i think becvause the hermits tend to disturb the corals by walking over them and picking the food out of there polyps sometimes, i never thought of adding a fish though,
    Mark
    50 Gal SPS/LPS Mixed Reef
    25 Gal Fuge
    Neptune Aquacontroller
    Pro Cal Calcium Reactor
    Acrylic City Kalk Reactor
    Euroreef CS6-3 Skimmer
    2x175W MH 1x250W MH 2x65W Actinics

Yup thats would be the best thing having the same setup running for the main and prop tank... unfortunately that could not been one of my option... dont have enough same in the sump area to have an MH... Ca reacotr is pretty expensive, so i dont think i am goint to buy one for my prop tank, just adding powder each week or after 2 weeks depending on the tests.

I dont like hermit too as i will have to get empty shell and i prefer snails as they clean de glass and do mostly what a hermit can do.
    Richard

Hobby Experience: Newbie
    600G system, Sifligoi3x400w with ACLS units, 2xH&S A200-2x1260, Schuran Jetstream 2 Ca reactor, 4xVortech Pump, Tunze Stream 6200, Tunze Wavebox, 4xWavy Sea Plus wavemaker, Oceans Motions 4 way, Prolifux Wireless Controller, Red Sea 100mg Ozonizer, Seachem Pinnacle 200GPD RO/DI

I would not cycle that tank with clowns it burns there gills..
    A peice of raw shrimp from your local deli will do the test for ammonia when it spikes to 1.0 take the shrimp out let sit for a few weeks and your done.

JM $0.02