fragging ricordia shrooms?

Anyone have a good way to frag ricordias. I think i have some growing on the rock with my red shroom. I would like to move them to there own rock. Any advice? Check my gallery to see if these are actually rics!

what you want to do is cut the shroom in 4 pie slices but first cut the head off after all this put in one of those container's that are clear and would fit in your tank the one you get to hold sick fish drill some holes side's and bottom to allow water flow put in thin layer of gravel then cuttings now their close to light's and want get blown around just clean water once and a while they will grow full in 6 weeks a little at a time cheer's
    fish2

Smile

go to thesea.org
    there's tons of info on ricordea and yumas and ideas on setting up a ricordea farm i've personally fraged lots of mushrooms coral but haven't tried cutting any expensive ricordea maybe soon

Quote Originally Posted by clint View Post
    what you want to do is cut the shroom in 4 pie slices but first cut the head off after all this put in one of those container's that are clear and would fit in your tank the one you get to hold sick fish drill some holes side's and bottom to allow water flow put in thin layer of gravel then cuttings now their close to light's and want get blown around just clean water once and a while they will grow full in 6 weeks a little at a time cheer's
    now that's a run-on sentence...

Talking

i just purchased two sweet looking florida ricordia rocks on neon green and the other a bright yellow. gonna set up my sump with a ricordia float basket .keep u guys posted!!!

garf.org is also a good site