Babysitting Mike's Zoos

Mike is away in Ontario and I'm babysitting the zoos sent from Ivan yesterday. They were actually open more before I cleaned the glass for the picture.

Awesome I can't wait to get home and see them in person!! Thanks John for "Babysitting" and thanks Ivan for being so patient with me.

Ivan was extremely patient with me trying to tee up a time to get them delivered. Both Meagan (Wife) and I are in the Military and were never home. I'm in Ontario right now and Meagan is going to Iqaluit in 2 days. Gee's it seems like were never together. LOL. Props for Ivan!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Hi Mike,

Funny how that military is! My hubby is making me apply to the military in order to go through Pharmacy in school. (I will know in June if I'm in, both military and Pharmacy!) But our situation will be different as he has already put in 21yrs, so if they decide to post him or send him away, without me, he's going to put in for his retirement posting! That's the plan...we'll see how it all works out!

Kim

PS. How is Oromocto? The friends I made in that one year there in Fredericton want me to come back. (I would have a job too if this Pharmacy schooling doesn't work out!)

As much as we are apart Meagan or I wouldn't give it up for a second. Hopefully i'll be off to Afganistan later on this year when I get home from this course. Well after we get married. My brother is heading over there next week for 9 months. Meagan done it up the other night and we have been together for 5 years and have been apart for half of it. Got to love it!!!LOL
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott