Sump Design ( 100G )

Alright so here we go.. now that my 150g is sold.. i now have the funds for the lights and to finish the correct plumbing on the tank!

So this is the idea of what im going to be doing! i have these tanks! would like to use a 90G instead but depends if i can afford one!

*goes out and buys a lot of 6/49 tickets while singing "if I had a million dollars...I'd buy fish"

I'm not quite sure I fully understand the overflow and returns??? Are the Laguana & the LG both returns to the main tank? If so.., why 2?
    Another thing, refugiums do their best when the flow through them is SLOW. I see you have a ball valve to control the input..., this is good but I would recommend the output of it being right near the return pump to the main tank so that any critters would make it into the main tank. This way they will not be filtered out if you add anything like a skimmer in the sump somewhere.

Yea its two pumps going into the one return.. Why, Just becouse i dont want any Hangon side returns.. look ugly..

as for the refugium, i do have a strainer on there.. im not to worried about the critters making it back up there from the refugium.. Just looking to grow Calupra and what i do is take a sand out of the refugium and place it in the main tank and then one from the main tank to the refugium

as really most of the critters would be killed going through the prepellers going back up.

2 things, I still don't understand what you meant by hangon and having 2 pumps? besides, I'm pretty sure with the LITTLE GIANT being the stronger pump it might actually start cancelling out the other submersible pump. If you want 2 pumps then have 2 returns. Do you mean you do not want the extra returns from 2 pumps? If you want the flow then ya just might have to or go with TUNZE but then you still have something in the tank. I don't think its good to have LARGE flow just from one point source as most corals do not like to be blasted but enjoy a more alternating tide like flow.
    Also, lots of tests were ran with mortality rates of the critteres going thru the pumps and suprizing everyone most of the bugs make it thru.

I ment that i did not want any return plumbing comming up over the back of the tank.. over the glass..

now i was not thinking when i thought this crap up.. lol, Still kinda tired.. But now im thinking i will use the one little giant for the return then use the other pump as the return to a seaswerl in the other corner of the tank ..