Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading at upcoming MASO meeting???

I know Bristleworm started a thread about this in the MASO forum but I thought there'd be a lot more "airplay" on this forum since people are here the most.
    I will have a nice big Pink/Green Frogspawn that I could bring to frag if people are interested. I've attached a closeup pic of it. I know John has already mentioned to me that he wanted a couple heads in the past..., are you still interested?
    If anyone else is interested, let me know.
    John,
    Are you able to bring me my frag of the Monti with the blue polyps yet? If anyone has any type of plating monti aside from the regular green, or red, or purple types, I will be interested. I'm looking for any types that have a different colored rim or any original colors. If anyone has any pics that I could see it would be appreciated. I'm also looking for nice colored open branching SPS such as Staghorns, Elkhorns, Millipora, etc.... Or especially that ever elusive baby blue Monti Digitata.
    By the way, I also have an Exquisite wrasse that I would trade or sell for a good price if anyone is interested. This little guy won't be making the trip unless someone specifically tells me they would want it.
    ANyone else have anything to add here?

Here's another angle closeup.

Hello toutouche!

I''m interest in that wrasse! You have a pic of him?
    And what kind of wrasse is it?

Carl
    30 gl SWFO but upgrating

Heh, heh... As I mentioned, it's an "Exquisite wrasse". Unfortunately this is the best pic I have of it. Not really close enough to make out all the detail but you could easily find pics of it on some of the popular online websites.

Dang!! Sorry, forgot to attach the pic!!

I might have a Red Scarlet Hermit to bring, cos he''s been agres by my two new Left Hand Crabe from IJO. Not a real combat but just a rough cleaning.

Anyone?
    30 gl SWFO but upgrating

Is it easy to take care of?
    30 gl SWFO but upgrating

It's VERY easy!! It eats like a pig and would probably attempt to eat a pig of ya threw one in!!! Seriously though, it eats everything and anything you put in the tank. It's not aggressive either as some other wrasses can be. The only reason I took him out ( he's in my sumps now) is because 1 fish that I have always wanted is an Orange Spotted Blenny and I've tried to place 1 at 2 different times in the tank and both times, the wrasse had chased them about a few times and made them jump out. Both times I only found the Blenny too late. I REALLY want another Blenny, but will only put another one in once this guy had been taken out. Other than the Blenny, it never bothered anything and is always about very active.

For now I have 3 damsel as I will remove them in the futur:bawling:

If its safe for everyone, I''ll take it....sold!
    30 gl SWFO but upgrating

Before you do I just want to make sure you've seen a good pic of it. Have you done a search anywhere else? Also, you don't even know the price yet!! It's only $780.00.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast