Bicolor eating problems and Ocean Nutrition

Hello, I recent got a bicolor angel. Beautiful looking fish. The problem is that he's not realy eating. He picks at some rock and takes small nibbles here and there when feeding. The only other fish in this tank is a small damsel that doesn't bother him. I know these fish are hard to get eating, just wondering any one suggestions. I have tried mysis (small size) two kinds of brine, flake, Cyclop-eeze (which he seem to like the first time, but then next he really wasn't interest), I've tired adding marine grade garlic and also tried zoe, and also nori. He doesn't seems to be getting skinner, but there isn't that muchlive rock in the system as this is a recently set up system.
    I came accross this product Dwarf angel formula forzen food from Ocean Nutrition does anyone know where I could get this or order it in canada ?
    Thanks everyone.

good luck with this guy, i have also had trouble getting a fish to eat recently. why dont you try some live food? (brine shrimp, etc.) - just to get him started, till he realizes that aquarium life is not ocean life
    Albert
    My Photos

ijo
    That is very odd Powder_Blue... I had no problems feeding him frozen foods soaked in selcon and cyclop-eeze. He was eating the day after we got him.

The yellow on this guy is very bright and the blue is a velvet color!!! awesome looking fish.

Hope he decides to turn around soon. Keep us updated.

IJO

IJO,

You are for sure right, one of the most striking colored fish I've owned.
    Did he eat out of mid water as it was falling or did he waiting until it was on the bottom.
    The cyclop-eeze he really like but when I mixed it with flake he wasn't that interested, I'm going to try again with just cyclop-eeze.
    Unfortunately I have run out of selcon.

Can you get the Dwarf angel formula forzen food from Ocean Nutrition ?

ijo
    He wasn't racing to the foods like the other fish but he did eat whatever was a few inches in front of his face. I will have to look around for the Ocean Nutrition(I don't remember seeing it on any pricelists) and get back to you...

IJO

he might be still adjusting to your tank? if he's picking still then he might be okay.I seen that fish at IJO's and would have bought him myself but no room now.

This tank was set up for three fish and a bicolor and hopeful pair of maroon clowns. The only corals would be a bubble tip anemone and maybe some sps frags. I wanted a tank with a couple of fish that I just couldn't keep in my main tank.
    I'm hoping he makes it. He's just amazing looking.

My bicolor was fairly small when I got her. She was a little fussy at first but started eating frozen bloodworms. Now she's eating a nice variety and getting thicker. She's not what I'd call a voracious eater but I'm not worried about her anymore.

Try the bloodworms. Another of her favorites is Sweetwater Zooplankton.
    Susan

My Bangaii Cardinal,is the same way.I had him about close to a year now,and he still don't eat flake.Only thing he eats is frozen brine or Mysis.So the way i look at it is if he don't like the flake,then ole well i guess he don't eat till i feed the tank the frozen food
    Phins Up ^^^^^^^

"How I wish, how I wish you were here,
    We're just 2 lost souls sitting in a fish bowl,
    Year after year......."(Hope it was cycled!)
    Pink Floyd