REACH EXTENDER:anyone using it?

Hello all!

Just got back from a sales and rentals medical furniturs, broth a seringue for testing my water.

And there was many size from 12in to 30in. Those are made for a person with reduce mobility. I''saw one reefer using it before but did''nt know were to get those.

I did a little research on the net and those I found are all made in metal. But at the shop they are all in plastic.

So if it''s good...no more plunging your hamer up to the neck and reaching for a towel:biggrinbo to do small work or what ever.

Anyone using it?
    30 gl SWFO but upgrating

I don't know what it is but it sounds very useful. I'll bet if it's from a medical place it would be stainless steel. That would be fine as long as you dry it off after use.
    Susan

Yes that would realy helpful. Reaching down to grab for a small rock or the seaweed clip...just imagine no more driping on the floor. Some I''m sure they have to put there diving gear to reach the bottom

They were all made in plastic except for two small screw at the tip of the claw. Good for salt water?? If use for short time shoud''nt do any damage? Tempted to tink so.

My one though.
    30 gl SWFO but upgrating