Bubbles on the tank walls?

I am getting a huge amount of bubbles sticking to the back, sides and overflow box of the tank. It also is sticking to the shells of my snails but is not on any of the rock or corals. It does not seem to be bubble algea although there is a bit of reddish cyano that is accumulating with the bubbles. I take my scrapper and remove them, they float to the surface and form a small amount of scum on the water surface. I remove the scum with a tight woven fish net. Tanks looks good for about two or three days then it comes back. The only new thing in the tank is a Phosban Reactor running Seachem Phosguard. Any help would be appreciated.
    Mark
    90g Display, 30gal sump w/ refugium, MAS CR418 calcium reactor w/ Mag5 and Blueline CO2, Vertex IN-180 protein skimmer w/ Mag5, Mag9.5 return, 150 Phosban Reactor w/ MJ 1200, 1 Ebo 200w heater, 90lbs. LR, 80lbs. Carib-Sea aragonite, Cooltouch MH lights -2 x 400watt (20K & 14K) PFO hoods & Coralife 65w PC in custom hood with fan, Coralife 3-3/4watt mini moonlights, 8 jet Closed Loop System w/Reef-flo Dart, Aqua-Safe RO/DI, JBJ Auto Top Off unit w/Mag 5 return, 12g Nano cube, 10g quarentine.

I believe this to be oxygen bubbles produced by algae which are plants that produce oxygen under lights and carbon dioxide in darkness (can't spell photosynnnnthiisss).

Check your water parameters and try cutting back on photo period. You may be going to have a major cyno outbreak.