Q: Where to get a custom sized aquarium (glass or acrylic)?

Looking for options to have my custom tank built. Final dimensions won't be known until the cabinetry is done, but I am looking for:

left-right: 31-32"
    front-back: 24"
    top-bottom: 24"
    2 drilled (1") corner overflows

Depending on the cabinet, I might need a custom sump if I cannot fit one of my current tanks in there...

Suggestions?

Thanks,
    Andrew

MIRACLES and NORTH AMERICAN FISHBREEDERS and AQUARIUM OBSESSED make awesome custom tanks.
    Click For Pictures

90g AGA Reef Ready bare bottom with 100lb of cooked Hatian LR, 40g breeder sump, Mag9.5 pump, Coralife 48" Auqualight Pro, Euro-Reef RS135, Sequence Barracuda pump, SpectraPure Maxcap RO/DI

I think its been asked before but maybe not.... Why are you putting 2 corner overflows on a tank that small? Totally unnecesary (sp?) and they will take up what precious little room you have left to right. You will regret it when aquascaping. As soeone who has built plenty of stands for people, I must say that building the tank to fit the stand is a little backwards. And probably more expensive than having the stand built to fit a stock tank size.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jaden
    I think its been asked before but maybe not.... Why are you putting 2 corner overflows on a tank that small? Totally unnecesary (sp?) and they will take up what precious little room you have left to right. You will regret it when aquascaping.
    I am still kicking the 2 overflow idea around.

Quote Originally Posted by jaden
    As soeone who has built plenty of stands for people, I must say that building the tank to fit the stand is a little backwards. And probably more expensive than having the stand built to fit a stock tank size.
    Jason
    Sorry - my original post wasn't all that clear. One would build the stand first in the built in situation I am in. The tank will be filling a short (25") doorway/hallway. Although I have not built any stands, since we are going for a built in/furniture look, the only real way is to build the stand/cabinet first. At least that's the way I see it.

Thanks,
    Andrew